I no longer have a family. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 01:56:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I no longer have a family. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I no longer have a family.  (Read 5830 times)
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« on: September 21, 2020, 05:08:29 PM »

I’m sorry for your loss Scott. Please, know that you are not alone and your presence illuminates the lives of others. I highly urge you to find a place to be with others during this time; either in the social services and general service at your place of Worship online or otherwise, with your close friends and acquaintances, and even in a public or private display to the users you are close to on Atlas.

We have all lost material and social losses for this pandemic, including sadly loved ones. Please, reach out to the people here and services available elsewhere, whatever plan you want to take. Please, know that we care for you and hope you heal and move forward in this crazy world as we wish others, including you, does the same. Please, know that while I have not lost the lives of those who I’m close to—my own mental health has also rapidly deteriorated. I know a bit what your going through, I’ve expressed my own situation which may be similar to what you are going through. I’m here, and while I’m not on discord (yet), however you want to talk I’m here along with many others.

I am not a religious man, I would be classified as a non-believing Sinner. However, from what I know, the grace of god is within your mother and she will most likely enter the stage where she will be connected with God’s love. Anything is possible in this crazy world, and God wants you to be strong in these testing times if I’m getting my scripture correctly. I must say, I apologize if this isn’t helping.

What I’m getting at as we all, even those more holy, are with you and want you to move forward with life to a great one on this blue-green marble.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2020, 05:43:07 PM »

Taking care of another individual full time is much more impactful and useful than a “real job”. There is also nothing wrong with both being disabled and Living on government assistance, this situation is what the latter is for and it is up for the government according to the “social contract” to serve you as so.

You have no fault in accepting bogus bootstrap pulling logic here, especially now. You have a right to see what resources are around you and receive aid from your peers and community, asking so in an appropriate manner that fits the situation, as you’ve shown to have indicated now.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies