Next Trump shoe to drop megathread - Latest: producers suggest racists rants (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 02:04:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Next Trump shoe to drop megathread - Latest: producers suggest racists rants (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Next Trump shoe to drop megathread - Latest: producers suggest racists rants  (Read 13360 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: October 08, 2016, 05:11:14 PM »

As much as I would love to see Trump buried in this election, I hope it's not the N-word. I can't imagine many things being worse though. Maybe Trump attends furry conventions or something. I dunno.
Lemmiwinks!
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 05:29:30 PM »

How do you think bedtime for bonzo was for Reagan?
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2016, 09:06:05 PM »

I'm convinced that there's literally nothing abusive or disgusting that Trump could've done that'd turn off the 40% of Americans who'll support him no matter what. They'll brush it off and simply fall back on their tired old line of "but Hillary's emails and Bill's infidelities!" Yes, even child rape would be acceptable to them. Anyone who says differently is simply delusional.

I agree with you completely.
Sad, but true.

What if it is uncovered that he told someone he wants to kill 30 million minorities and take over all the Western Hemisphere and Middle East?
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2016, 08:29:56 AM »

The next tape-

Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2016, 12:04:45 PM »

"this is how men talk all the time!"

then get better guy friends.

Yeah, that argument has really taken me aback. Really? That's how some men actually talk? Not in my circles they don't.

Agreed. The ONLY place in my life I've heard anything like the Hollywood Access tape is from desperate post-pubescent high-school boys trying to sound cool (and not many of those).

That matches up though. Trump is really just a bullying affluenza teen who never grew up.

Casual digital rape is just a bridge too far. I'm as open minded as the next guy, but the mix of adultery and rape is just too much. People make mistakes and people live all kinds of different lives, but this has to be across the line. We knew Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton were sexually problematic guys but we still voted for them. We knew Trump had a lot of the same problems but this is a whole new animal. There are all kinds of claims too about Bill being a rapist but none of them were substantiated. OTOH, Trump bragged about rape. Fingering a woman without asking is rape. PERIOD.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2016, 12:07:19 PM »

Everyone knows Trump is a sexist & a monster. This guy abused & probably raped his 2nd wife - So this is not a surprise.

But Wikileaks has only released 1% of its material on Hillary & its 1st leak of Podesta was the biggest news in this election & recent history which got 0 attention by a bought media similar to Fox!

But more of these will be coming & there are 10 days before the next debate & Chris Wallace will definitely bring this issue up!

So somehow questionable evidence brought forth by enemy spies that Hillary isn't liberal enough is a bigger story than Trump bragging about rape?
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2016, 12:12:39 PM »

Everyone knows Trump is a sexist & a monster. This guy abused & probably raped his 2nd wife - So this is not a surprise.

But Wikileaks has only released 1% of its material on Hillary & its 1st leak of Podesta was the biggest news in this election & recent history which got 0 attention by a bought media similar to Fox!

But more of these will be coming & there are 10 days before the next debate & Chris Wallace will definitely bring this issue up!

So somehow questionable evidence brought forth by enemy spies that Hillary isn't liberal enough is a bigger story than Trump bragging about rape?

Don't give him more attention. You have to look over idiots like him.

I know but it is brilliantly insane.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2016, 12:13:40 PM »

Repeat after me...

Wikileaks is an arm of Russian intelligence
Wikileaks is an arm of Russian intelligence

Would this mean is that if this actually goes bring down Hillary, it would be almost an act of successful terrorism?
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2016, 01:12:58 PM »

Will Trump still be at 39.8% if he is caught saying "n" publicly?
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2016, 01:30:14 PM »

interesting tweet from Ted Cruz
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Is he defending Trump (who he has endorsed) against the evil media or complaining as to why the evil media didn't destroy Trump during the primary?

because the (((media))), duh? Tongue
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2016, 01:33:30 PM »

This is like telling the cops when they pull you over for speeding that "they will never find the drugs".
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2016, 02:30:01 PM »

Im honestly a bit worried if a tape comes out with a racist, n word filled rant, that it could be the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back.  And the anger and frustration won't be leveled solely on Trump.
What could happen?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies