Clinton: “I Feel Sorry For Young People Who Believe Sanders” (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 08:08:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton: “I Feel Sorry For Young People Who Believe Sanders” (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clinton: “I Feel Sorry For Young People Who Believe Sanders”  (Read 3460 times)
Derpist
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -2.96

« on: April 04, 2016, 03:47:56 PM »

I can't even comprehend why a young person would back Hillary Clinton. And I've basically never met one who didn't work on Wall Street, finance, or the Democratic Party in some capacity. Well, them and the hardcore SJWs.
Derpist
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 03:58:07 PM »

I can't even comprehend why a young person would back Hillary Clinton. And I've basically never met one who didn't work on Wall Street, finance, or the Democratic Party in some capacity. Well, them and the hardcore SJWs.

You forgot the Blaxicasians.

Damn a lot of the Bernie supporters in this thread sound like right-wing idiots.

Who exactly, other than dax00?

Um, most of them?

Sanders has actually consistently crushed Hillary among Asian voters. See: his landslide victory in Hawaii, which is no longer considered diverse or largely non-white by the media after it voted for Sanders.
Derpist
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2016, 04:08:07 PM »

You forgot the Blaxicasians.

Damn a lot of the Bernie supporters in this thread sound like right-wing idiots.

Who exactly, other than dax00?

Um, most of them?

Sanders has actually consistently crushed Hillary among Asian voters. See: his landslide victory in Hawaii, which is no longer considered diverse or largely non-white by the media after it voted for Sanders.

Yeah Hillary has only consistently won blacks (although Bernie certainly won them in Vermont). Bernie generally seems to be winning Native Americans and Asians, and Hispanics seems to depend on the state.

So the one black dude in Burlington voted for Bernie Sanders?

I kid. Yeah, Native Americans also seem to have gone for Bernie. He's crushed in Alaska/Oklahoma and I suspect he'll destroy in South Dakota. Bernie has also done much better among Northern Blacks than Southern Blacks for reasons I don't understand.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies