Last call: Does Trump win the popular vote? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 08:04:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Last call: Does Trump win the popular vote? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: What it says on the tin
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 143

Author Topic: Last call: Does Trump win the popular vote?  (Read 2669 times)
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: November 14, 2016, 07:28:12 PM »

Clinton is up by 670k according to Fox news.

Fox news is behind.... Clinton is +700k and we should get another big dump from Cali today.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 02:00:02 AM »

There is absolutely a 0.001% chance that Trump will win the popular vote, although in theory it is mathematically possible....

Been running the Cali County numbers versus the statewide updated website, and although there has been a minor dip in the percentages based upon VbM ballots counted from (Amador, Contra Costa, Imperial, Kern, Marin, Orange, San Benito, San Bernadino, San Diego, San Francisco, SLO, San Mateo, Santa Clara, etc.... this is just noise.

As I have stated before, there are sill a ton of votes yet to be counted in Cali, although I think the number remaining is down towards 3.5 Million at this point, considering the discrepancy between county reporting and statewide numbers, however LA County has still not reported at all, and over 25% of the estimated ballots are provisionals, that skew heavily Democratic are still yet to be counted, so yes Clinton will likely win the PV by 1.5 Million Votes and a 1.2-1.5% PV margin, regardless of outstanding votes in other states....

At this point I am starting to think that Clinton could possibly crack 75% in LA County and Trump might slink as low as 20% in the most populous county in America.....

There are still an estimated 598k VbMs and 421k Provisionals in this one county alone that already created an historic Dem-Rep record of (72-23).... Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan would be churning in their graves to see the debacle that is the modern Republican Party.

Next stop Texas...... Trump can deport all the foreign national criminals he wants, but it won't help him at all in Texas, since the vast majority of Tejas Latinos (American Citizens to any of you alt.right racist a**holes floating around), have decided to shift dramatically to the Democratic Party.

Who would have predicted that Harris County would be +12 Clinton, or Fort Bend County would flip to +5 Clinton?

Anyways, I'll speak my mind freely, and some of y'all folks that never lived down there think just because you look at stats and county maps have some sort of special insights don't have a clue what your talking about....

This is not your grandmas and grandpas Texas, and although we all love the history and the National Liberation movement that led to succession from Mexico at a time of  the equivalency of military rule and Fascism in Mexico, the reality is that most Texans actually live in major metro areas, and we live, work, and are married to and have family with a ton of mixed ethnic backgrounds and religious identity.

Texas will continue to move Democrat regardless of some of the pipe-dreams of the Young Republicans that dominate the forum, toking a ton of herb while picturing themselves as the next Karl Rove braniac from UT, who from the early '70s on was analyzing the data from an old mainframe and printing the numbers out and taking them home to study more.

All being said, I don't disrespect Karl Rove at all for his strategic and math genius, and quite frankly think that is Republicans in the House and Senate could potentially at least created a short-term Republican majority.....

Instead, we have a one-term President Trump where Texas, Arizona, and Georgia are on the line, while Trump hangs out in PA/MN/WI/MI/IA/OH and tries to convince WWC voters that he is a man of people when the s**t inevitably collapses after the longest period of economic expansion in modern American history.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies