jmfcst goes black edition (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 11:14:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  jmfcst goes black edition (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: jmfcst goes black edition  (Read 5054 times)
angus
Atlas Icon
« on: April 14, 2011, 01:01:08 PM »

ok, my brothas, who was the best looking black girl ever featured in a video (band members ARE allowed this time)

my vote goes to the girl in the polkadotted top at the 29-35 second section of this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo

a breast man, apparently.

Well, there's quite a bit of fine black pussy on music video.  Firm, round, high, and muscular.  I kinda like the one in Bahamen "Who let the dogs out?"  I think it's the running shoes that do it for me.  But you really can't go wrong with any of them. 
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 01:42:45 PM »
« Edited: April 14, 2011, 02:16:32 PM by angus »

actually, the men in that video aren't too shabby either.  toned and hard.  

I've gone over your thread and I see that you have a penchant for black women that look like white women.  If that's your thing, we can also turn to the Baha Men.   Just get yourself some Jergens and a box of tissue and have a look at "You all dat."  She's actually half-dago from New York I think.   As a bonus, there's even a short prayer to the Lord our God in that video.

Oh, and if we're including the band, Lauryn Hill is very, very special.  boioioing!

And there is booty here for everyone.  All sizes, shapes, and colors.  The bonus here is that there are plenty of early 90s Will Smith haircuts.  It's the only hair that's almost as much fun as a mullet.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 02:56:58 PM »

One thought just keeps leading to another.  I have to admit that I had a thang for Imani Cuppola about ten years back.  In her own videos, she can do mexican waitress, white biker chick, or nubian princess.  See, for example, "Legend of a Cowgirl."  I know it's a tad off topic, and I know you don't like tattooes, but she's a very talented artist, imho.  Also, she has a nice rack.

As a very special bonus, check out the choreographed dancing with Harley riders about 40 seconds in.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2011, 03:01:02 PM »

check.   Smiley

Not gettin' any work done anyway. 
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2011, 02:48:50 PM »

what the heck happened to all the good looking black girls over the last 15 years?!  

They got old.  Lynn Whitfield used to be hot.  Angela Basset too.  That was at least 15 years ago.

You could just hang out at your daughter's school.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo4kDrWBa6c
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2011, 03:44:08 PM »

no,no,no...I'm talking about the new recruits

haha.  yeah, I know.  I was just trying to be a smart-alek. 

i took a pic of one of them just now, i'll post it later as a case study

Well, okay then.  We will be sure to catch you on MSNBC this weekend. 
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2011, 03:51:44 PM »

And you do mean deck.  With an E.  Right?  Just making sure...
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2011, 04:14:32 PM »
« Edited: April 15, 2011, 04:16:13 PM by angus »

note to moderators:  if you shut down this thread, I will NOT be held responsible:

Note to jmfcst:  if the feds shut this site down, Leip will probably be sore about it.  

Okiay, I couldn't resist.  Smiley

Yeah, I take your point.  Styles have changed.  But this isn't limited to any ethnicity or gender gruop.  I started noticing in the early 90s that college kids got into baggy corduroys and print T-shirts.  Boys and girls alike.  Makeup largely went out of fashion, except lipstick, which isn't red or pink anymore, but blue, green, or black.  And then the facial jewelery came.  With a vengeance.  

We can never go back to watching young girls sporting mullets, dressed in sequined designer jackets, wearing heavy makeup, and dancing to madonna.  

After all, even Carlton doesn't dress like Carlton anymore.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies