"The Will of the People" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 11:31:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  "The Will of the People" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "The Will of the People"  (Read 543 times)
Deep Dixieland Senator, Muad'dib (OSR MSR)
Muaddib
Australia

« on: August 14, 2019, 11:25:05 PM »

In general people should probably stick to the business in their own regions. It might be helpful if people ate some of the old proverbial concrete and harden up. The new flag of the South is not a "Confederate flag". Can some one show me where this flag was ever flown by the confederacy? Quite simply one can not as this a new design.

The amount of reaching you're doing is hilarious, Sestak. Please try not to strain yourself.
Not sure how stating basic facts and calling out obvious BS is reaching.
I forget that Kiwi's suck at picking spin.

Thank goodness Atlasia rejected this kind of governance in June!
Well none of the flags in the referendum were ever flown by the confederacy. The closest to actually being a confederate flag was Option 1. Which President Griffin was in favor of.

I wonder where the outrage is at MB and TimTurner, who also supported flags that have Confederate imagery. In fact, the flag change was MB's idea all along.

I expect a response from you on this, Sestak. And any other Laborite who wants to make it about party or low quality attacks on the current Southern Governor.
Also is should be noted that TSA and Elcaspar voted in favor of the flag change.
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 05:29:13 AM »

I wonder where the outrage is at MB and TimTurner, who also supported flags that have Confederate imagery. In fact, the flag change was MB's idea all along.

I expect a response from you on this, Sestak. And any other Laborite who wants to make it about party or low quality attacks on the current Southern Governor.

See my post 😇

I managed to attack both the cowardly governor and the Assembly

It's the Southern Chamber of Delegates.

But then again most of this outrage is from people that can't tell what an actual confederate flag is.
So why would we expect people to know what the legislative body is called?
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2019, 10:25:17 PM »

...the design of the Southern flag is a question for that region only.

Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2019, 10:43:33 PM »

Oh god forbid someone got something wrong on the internet.
Well Poms tend to get a lot of things wrong regardless of it being on the net or not.

...Theodore Bilbo wannabes such as yourself fade into obscurity.
LOL.
I had to look up who this bloke was. So i'm a racist and white supremacist? So why am I dating someone of mixed race? Once again a Pom is wrong.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies