"I Miss Him Every Day" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 06:32:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  "I Miss Him Every Day" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "I Miss Him Every Day"  (Read 6082 times)
Cold War Liberal
KennedyWannabe99
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -6.53

« on: April 20, 2018, 09:13:02 PM »

1. Your last post seems to have 2019 listed a bunch of times, when you probably intended to list 2020.

2. What was the 2018 result in this timeline?

Mistake fixed, thanks for noticing! Lol

This timeline is fairly assuming the "Blue Wave" happened. Notably, Heitkamp and Warren won, and Texas did flip Blue.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
Cold War Liberal
KennedyWannabe99
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2018, 05:32:33 PM »

Great timeline BTW.

Kenned/Kander! Could also live with Kennedy/Harris or Kennedy/Moulton, the rest are bad choices (especially Gabbard but also Clinton or Sandberg).

"especially Gabbard"

As a Gabbard fanboy myself, I must ask - why do people dislike/avoid her?

I don't understand how she's not one of the most realistically electable, and respectable Democrats in the Party right now.

Moderate DINOs hate her because she's a young, attractive, military veteran with a Non-Interventionist Foreign policy and Left-Wing economic policies who doesn't scream about #metoo and Transgenders all the time like Gillibrand.

No, instead she advocates for multiple leaders who support the mass killings of Muslims in their own countries.

Her left-wing economic policies don't mask the fact that she's far-right socially. Which of course is exactly what you want, which is why you like her so much.
Is she though? I realize her father opposes(ed) gay marriage, but she's one of the leading voices to decriminalize weed in the House.
"Sure, she called people who want gay marriage 'homosexual extremists,' but at least she supports making weed less illegal!"

My issues with her are:
-her shaky record on LGBTQ+ rights. Despite her current lip service to preserving my right to exist, I don't entirely trust her due to her previous statements
-meeting Assad
-supporting Assad
-the Hindu nationalist stuff isn't great
-I'm suspicious of any Democrat praised by Republicans (Steve Bannon, Bill Kristol, etc.)
-was very slow to endorse Hillary after Bernie lost
Cold War Liberal
KennedyWannabe99
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 07:51:27 PM »

Ew Chelsea ew ew ew ew

Wouldn't Caroline need someone with, like, way more experience? No one on this ticket has ever held elected office before (picking Kander wouldn't help here either; he's never won federal elected office either). I would have expected someone like Amy Klobuchar to be her running mate.

Regardless, good TL
Cold War Liberal
KennedyWannabe99
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 12:24:52 AM »

Really like this! Hopefully, the Kennedy Curse doesn't follow Caroline...
Plus the curse of Tippecanoe...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies