Assuming the WV General came down to Justice and Manchin... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 30, 2024, 07:50:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Assuming the WV General came down to Justice and Manchin... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who would you vote for?
Jim Justice (R)

Joe Manchin (D)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 77

Author Topic: Assuming the WV General came down to Justice and Manchin...  (Read 1281 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« on: January 20, 2023, 09:50:57 PM »

Manchin isn't losing Lol the RS failed to Defeat a single D incumbent in a D midterm it's higher D Turnout in Prez Split voting RS are only 4 pts ahead in MS Gov and MS is a red states they aren't gonna win these red S states as easily MS, MO are vulnerable

The star by my signature means Battleground race
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2023, 12:50:56 AM »
« Edited: January 21, 2023, 01:05:05 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

I’m a pretty smart person who can see through professional manipulators and pathological liars like Joe Manchin >95% of the time, so Justice.

Not that I care to defend Manchin but like you say all that but the other guy literally went from Republican to Democrat to Republican based on whatever was opportunistic at the time.

LoL do you know what's the difference between Secularist and Working class it means pragmatic, it used to mean Dixiecrats, Robert C Byrd was a Dixiecrat but Bill Clinton changed it to pragmatic he has to be in the center and he isn't DOA the MS Gov poll shows there can be split voting Presley is down by only 4 just like Beshear won in 2019 in R plus 20 state and Laura Kelly won in KS R 22 state, users here think that Ds can't win red states but RS can win Blue state thats silly Obama didn't win by 10 in 2008/12 and he won the PVI 52)46 no one wins PVI by 10, and won red states S019 and MT Treasure and Old School whom predicted PA, NV AZ, WI and KS wrong

Sinema is Working class although you refer to Whites as WC because of Dixiecrats, alot of users like Turner said he would be a D in 1800 but Blks would never entertainment of notion because Dixiecrats mean Southern Strategies just like Reagan gave the R the Southern Strategies

Bill Clinton's was a Dixiecrat because he cut welfare but since Hillary is a female and his wife is considered a Secularist he is no longer a Dixiecrat but Secularist

I put it in my signature LBJ and J Wright were WC

Gallego is taking his time on running for S he isn't gonna jump into race to give the Seat to Lake that's why he hasn't decided on running yet
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2023, 01:02:12 AM »

I’m a pretty smart person who can see through professional manipulators and pathological liars like Joe Manchin >95% of the time, so Justice.

LoL you predicted NV, AZ, WI, K$ and PA wrong, just like the compiled map was wrong
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies