Update Season VI - "A New Day Dawning"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 02:39:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season VI - "A New Day Dawning"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45
Author Topic: Update Season VI - "A New Day Dawning"  (Read 79026 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #450 on: April 15, 2013, 10:06:43 PM »

I align more with the Massachusetts Republicans than I do the Democrats.  I'm still a Democrat in Oklahoma and after a few days, I will change my avatar back to D-Oklahoma.

lol. Really Bushie?

In case you haven't noticed, I'm not a liberal Democrat.  I have some liberal views, but for the most part, I am a conservative to moderate Democrat.  MA Dems are far too liberal for my taste, just like OK Reps are far too conservative for my taste.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #451 on: April 15, 2013, 10:09:34 PM »

Nobody is here forever. I wouldn't dwell too much on a statistical average. I would urge you to make the most of your time and to try to live a healthier life.

Absolutely.  That's what I intend to do.  I will not be perfect at it and there will be days that I slip up, some intentionally, some unintentionally.  The main thing I can do is try.

So do it!  Start exercising and eating less.

I've already started doing the latter, still have yet to get started on the former.

Did you walk today?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #452 on: April 15, 2013, 10:12:49 PM »

Nobody is here forever. I wouldn't dwell too much on a statistical average. I would urge you to make the most of your time and to try to live a healthier life.

Absolutely.  That's what I intend to do.  I will not be perfect at it and there will be days that I slip up, some intentionally, some unintentionally.  The main thing I can do is try.

I've already started doing the latter, still have yet to get started on the former.

Did you walk today?

Just a little around campus in the 30 minutes that I was waiting for the counselor to get back from lunch.  I didn't have my phone with me as they weren't allowed in the testing room.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #453 on: April 15, 2013, 10:23:38 PM »

You need to get some good music and you won't be able to help not wanting to run or dance, pal. That's where your real problem lies!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #454 on: April 15, 2013, 10:26:34 PM »

You need to get some good music and you won't be able to help not wanting to run or dance, pal. That's where your real problem lies!

Who do you think you are? BRTD?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #455 on: April 15, 2013, 10:28:41 PM »

I am not advocating you listen to that filth/shouting he calls music. Don't worry. Wink
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #456 on: April 15, 2013, 10:30:11 PM »

I am not advocating you listen to that filth/shouting he calls music. Don't worry. Wink

Ha
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #457 on: April 15, 2013, 10:51:08 PM »

I just got confirmation that our travel agent is working on the tickets to Kenya as we speak.  We should have them in the next few days either this week or early next week at the latest.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #458 on: April 15, 2013, 10:52:17 PM »

Did you walk today?

Just a little around campus in the 30 minutes that I was waiting for the counselor to get back from lunch.  I didn't have my phone with me as they weren't allowed in the testing room.

So why didn't you do any other walking?
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #459 on: April 15, 2013, 11:03:55 PM »

Bushie doesn't really believe in any of the principles of Christianity. He just exploits verses to preserve his idea of himself, his vanity.
Just like everybody else.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #460 on: April 15, 2013, 11:07:32 PM »

Did you walk today?

So why didn't you do any other walking?

I got caught up, as most Americans, in the coverage of the Boston Bombings.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #461 on: April 15, 2013, 11:11:26 PM »

I align more with the Massachusetts Republicans than I do the Democrats.  I'm still a Democrat in Oklahoma and after a few days, I will change my avatar back to D-Oklahoma.

lol. Really Bushie?

In case you haven't noticed, I'm not a liberal Democrat.  I have some liberal views, but for the most part, I am a conservative to moderate Democrat.  MA Dems are far too liberal for my taste, just like OK Reps are far too conservative for my taste.

So you're playing petty politics with something that's supposedly a tribute to people who've died or been maimed, got it.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #462 on: April 15, 2013, 11:14:17 PM »

I align more with the Massachusetts Republicans than I do the Democrats.  I'm still a Democrat in Oklahoma and after a few days, I will change my avatar back to D-Oklahoma.

lol. Really Bushie?

In case you haven't noticed, I'm not a liberal Democrat.  I have some liberal views, but for the most part, I am a conservative to moderate Democrat.  MA Dems are far too liberal for my taste, just like OK Reps are far too conservative for my taste.

So you're playing petty politics with something that's supposedly a tribute to people who've died or been maimed, got it.

No, that's not my intention at all.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #463 on: April 15, 2013, 11:23:22 PM »

It looks like our most probable airports this time will either be OKC to Chicago to Brussels to Rwanda to Nairobi; OKC to Chicago to Qatar to Nairobi; OKC to Houston to Washington to Brussels to Rwanda to Nairobi; OKC to Newark to Brussels to Rwanda to Nairobi; or Oklahoma City to Newark to Zurich to Nairobi.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #464 on: April 15, 2013, 11:34:17 PM »

The weird part is, there is talk of going on June 21 instead of June 20. Doing that would go from OKC to Chicago to Brussels to Rwanda to Nairobi, but with a 23 hour layover in Chicago and a 22 1/2 layover in Brussels for a 63 1/2 hour trip!! Very likely not going to happen.

If we left on June 19, we'd still be looking at a 21 1/2 hour layover in Chicago and shorter layovers in Brussels and Rwanda for a 46 hour trip...

We don't want to be spending all our time in the airports!!!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #465 on: April 15, 2013, 11:46:32 PM »

I've got a feeling though that the travel agent will steer us around Rwanda if at all possible.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #466 on: April 15, 2013, 11:47:48 PM »

There's an image of a cat that I'd normally post after reading something like that, but the rules on profanity prohibit me from doing so...
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #467 on: April 15, 2013, 11:50:36 PM »

There's an image of a cat that I'd normally post after reading something like that, but the rules on profanity prohibit me from doing so...

Is it Tard the Grumpy Cat, or another feline?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #468 on: April 15, 2013, 11:56:59 PM »

Is it Tard the Grumpy Cat, or another feline?

It's another cat.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #469 on: April 16, 2013, 12:06:05 AM »

Is it Lil Bub? I hope it's Lil Bub, he's the best!

Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #470 on: April 16, 2013, 12:16:03 AM »

No.  I don't know the cat's name.  It's a gray cat with black stripes.  But this guessing game is kinda fun... it's like my old candycorn games!
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #471 on: April 16, 2013, 12:25:10 AM »

Why don't you just spend a day in Chicago, rather than hang out at the airport?
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #472 on: April 16, 2013, 12:28:58 AM »

In any case, you do realize that you don't need a travel agent to look up any of this stuff for you, right?  You can just go onto kayak.com, or any similar site, and input your details, including any specifications about layover lengths and the like, and it'll tell you your options.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #473 on: April 16, 2013, 12:30:26 AM »

In any case, you do realize that you don't need a travel agent to look up any of this stuff for you, right?  You can just go onto kayak.com, or any similar site, and input your details, including any specifications about layover lengths and the like, and it'll tell you your options.

Well if the church is buying the tickets, I'd think it's pretty much out of his hands.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #474 on: April 16, 2013, 08:35:58 AM »

See poll results

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=172092.0
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length