Mueller report thread - Mueller testimony July 24 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 01:22:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Mueller report thread - Mueller testimony July 24 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mueller report thread - Mueller testimony July 24  (Read 66096 times)
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: March 22, 2019, 05:16:22 PM »

I actually don't think this will change much, maybe a temporary bump like when Obama got Osama.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 07:11:16 PM »

Whats with the idea that Trump is suddenly going to become uber-popular now that the Muller Report may not yield an indictment? His approval has been extremely static for most of his presidency, people are baked in at this point to hate the guy or love the guy. The idea that Trump will become popular is ridiculous.

Agreed, it'll at most go up a point or two.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 03:39:09 PM »

I accept the summary and the conclusions that it provides. The investigation is over, and we should accept the result. That being said, this does not change the fact that I am opposed to the Trump Presidency in General.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2019, 04:03:19 PM »

Warning, very hot take incoming:

In a way, Barr's vagueness may have given this whole shebang a second wind. Congressional democrats are almost certain to get Barr, Rosenstein and even Mueller to testify. I'm not sure if thats a good thing or bad things for dems politically, but its pretty clear this isnt over.

Probably a bad thing. Most people don't care about this and it's time to move on.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies