Trump supporters: Tell me why the President *isn’t* super-racist. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 06:05:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump supporters: Tell me why the President *isn’t* super-racist. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump supporters: Tell me why the President *isn’t* super-racist.  (Read 7834 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« on: August 14, 2018, 02:54:33 PM »

Why? You guys cheered the baseball shooter,

LOL, what?
I think Sanchez has officially overdosed on Infowars.

He's off the deep end. He projects some sort of response that never happened and then expects serious responses from people as if they actually engaged in that way to begin with. It's absolute ignorance at its finest. It's equally ironic because he actually wanted the Parkland kids to have been killed by the shooter too.

Enjoy your cult-like mentality, Sanchez.

The false claim about my Parkland post is proof. You're literally responding just as I predicted.

It isn't. You sympathized with the mass shooter, and even went as far as implying they deserved it for how you imagined they treated him. Whether or not you deny that is up to you, not that your connection to reality is all that good.

Go back and actually read it. Find it and quote it if you're so sure. Prove me wrong.

Our search feature is broken, and I'm not about to waste hours searching through thousands of pages to find the right thread to look for a post that you might have even deleted.
Someone should have the post handy. We can wait for them.

Ok. You're too lazy to dig the post, in which I clearly and openly said they didn't deserve to be shot. In other words, you and Arch are now deliberately lying. Gotcha.

I have better use for my time than to sift through thousands of pages of your dumb ramblings because the search feature is broken.
I remember what I read, and many others in this forum do too. Just quit while you're ahead. It's clear you've been #triggered.

He said it.
It was something about how the rich, stuck-up, bully-like kids from that area of Florida deserved it (something to that nature).
So many people read it. It was disgusting.
Just let him "play stupid" about it. He is the one with pie on his face.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2018, 03:33:01 PM »

Why? You guys cheered the baseball shooter,

LOL, what?
I think Sanchez has officially overdosed on Infowars.

He's off the deep end. He projects some sort of response that never happened and then expects serious responses from people as if they actually engaged in that way to begin with. It's absolute ignorance at its finest. It's equally ironic because he actually wanted the Parkland kids to have been killed by the shooter too.

Enjoy your cult-like mentality, Sanchez.

The false claim about my Parkland post is proof. You're literally responding just as I predicted.

It isn't. You sympathized with the mass shooter, and even went as far as implying they deserved it for how you imagined they treated him. Whether or not you deny that is up to you, not that your connection to reality is all that good.

Go back and actually read it. Find it and quote it if you're so sure. Prove me wrong.

Our search feature is broken, and I'm not about to waste hours searching through thousands of pages to find the right thread to look for a post that you might have even deleted.
Someone should have the post handy. We can wait for them.

Ok. You're too lazy to dig the post, in which I clearly and openly said they didn't deserve to be shot. In other words, you and Arch are now deliberately lying. Gotcha.

I have better use for my time than to sift through thousands of pages of your dumb ramblings because the search feature is broken.
I remember what I read, and many others in this forum do too. Just quit while you're ahead. It's clear you've been #triggered.

He said it.
It was something about how the rich, stuck-up, bully-like kids from that area of Florida deserved it (something to that nature).
So many people read it. It was disgusting.
Just let him "play stupid" about it. He is the one with pie on his face.

Says the boy who can't read.

The evidence has already been posted above.
Open your eyes, you blind rat.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2018, 03:37:08 PM »

They have zero evidence against me. I hope they never become lawyers. There lack of willingness to dig up the post proves it.

I already dug it up using Google. #ThatReadingComprehension

Also, *their
Lol so where did I specifically say they "deserved" it. Bold that part for me. I read my post and saw absolutely nothing to support your claims. Not a single sentence.

I said it was implied, and it is, especially given the context--when the event recently happened, your response was to jump to the shooter's defense, rationalizing his behavior and casting culpability on the victims.

It doesn't have to literally be "I SAID THIS." Almost everyone interpreted it that way in that thread. You can go back and read it for yourself. Whether or not that was not your intention, it is not up to us to help you phrase what you mean.

This feels kind of like a slut shaming in order to trivialize a sexual assault. It was like in college where in intro Psych, they had a laboratory where people had to assign the blame when a woman was sexually assaulted after coming home at night from cheating on her SO at a bar.  Most people blamed the woman and the professor used it as an example of the "moral model" of social order as opposed to an "agency model" or a "medical model". Or something like that.
"If people didn't want to be shot, they shouldn't have made themselves targets so its their fault almost as much as it is Cruz's fault."

Yeah, pretty much. It's a matter of perspective and framing. Of course, he already prefaced in that thread that he wasn't going to apologize for his views, so he has no recourse to backtrack, not that he ever will.

Even after the post/evidence has been presented, he still denies it.
Classic Sanchez having a tantrum that 99% of people reading such a post, would come to the same conclusion.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2018, 04:00:06 PM »

Ok. Famed imbecile ProudModerate2 says this. But what I actually said was this:

As someone who is from South Florida, I can say with good authority that Parkland kids have tended to be the most preppy, arrogant, nasty, and pampered pack of kids I’ve ever encountered. Barring Boca kids at least. Up until last week my friends and I used to joke about them. My brother even bemoaned starting his job at the Jimmy Johns there because he didn’t want to work with them. The collective reputation of Parkland - and my experiences with Parkland kids - doesn’t change in spite of what happened. They in no way deserved this but I’ll be damned if a group of kids too scared to go down to MLK Blvd in Pompano to protest the regular killings of black youth due to crime/police/etc end up impacting this country’s two hundred year tradition of protecting the sanctity of our rights to bare arms.

LOL.
So Sanchez suddenly becomes interested in digging-up his posts, that he initially dared others to do so.
And all he does is present more evidence of his Deplorable behavior of the Parkland students and that horrific event. How dare "preppy" kids try to challenge policy/laws that threaten children in schools; only those in "poorer" areas have this right (he says).
Uggggg.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2018, 09:54:36 PM »
« Edited: August 14, 2018, 10:01:54 PM by ProudModerate2 »

As someone who is from South Florida, I can say with good authority that Parkland kids have tended to be the most preppy, arrogant, nasty, and pampered pack of kids I’ve ever encountered. Barring Boca kids at least. Up until last week my friends and I used to joke about them. My brother even bemoaned starting his job at the Jimmy Johns there because he didn’t want to work with them. The collective reputation of Parkland - and my experiences with Parkland kids - doesn’t change in spite of what happened. They in no way deserved this but I’ll be damned if a group of kids too scared to go down to MLK Blvd in Pompano to protest the regular killings of black youth due to crime/police/etc end up impacting this country’s two hundred year tradition of protecting the sanctity of our rights to bare arms.

They want to pimp out their friend’s deaths and make a statement? Well then we the people have the right to answer them. The ultimate victory of the NRA this time around will be an important life lesson for them anyway: you can’t always get what you want.

I found the post in five (5) minutes of searching.  That's because more diligent, and more intellectually honest  than the crowd that, truthfully, were afraid (and rightly so) that the post would be found and accurately discussed.  I try not to blow my own horn, but this is a situation that calls for it just a bit.

You can stop pumping your chest, because that Sanchez quote was already posted, and has already been discussed.
If you took the time to read all the posts in this thread, you would know this.
So go back into your "bubble world" with your foot in your mouth.

Edit to add:
It's also interesting to see that Fuzzy completely left out how "his friend" Sanchez dogged-on these kids in that quote calling them "preppy, arrogant, nasty, and pampered pack of kids."
What a nice, Christian thing to say to these pupils who just witnessed some of their own school mates killed. And Sanchez also saying that these kids "want to pimp out their friend’s deaths."
Just disgusting, but Fuzzy will overlook this as usual.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2018, 10:34:07 PM »

They want to pimp out their friend’s deaths and make a statement? Well then we the people have the right to answer them. The ultimate victory of the NRA this time around will be an important life lesson for them anyway: you can’t always get what you want.

I found the post in five (5) minutes of searching.  That's because more diligent, and more intellectually honest  than the crowd that, truthfully, were afraid (and rightly so) that the post would be found and accurately discussed.  I try not to blow my own horn, but this is a situation that calls for it just a bit.

It's the same sorry crew that provided the character assasination.  Invisible Obama.  ProudModerate2.  Arch.  They should be spokepeople for GEICO; have them ranting falsehoods about people, while the announcer says, "When you're ProudModerate2, you mischaracterize your opponents and smear their character undeservedly.  It's what you do."  It would be a great ad, worthy of a Super Bowl Timespot.

1) It took me less than five minutes once I looked up how to do it with Google. Nobody was afraid, and I posted it above the moment I found it. For someone coming in with righteous condescension about character assassination, you come off as quite the hypocrite.

2) No. The implication is palpable and real, and that was already addressed in the original thread; you can go read Peenie's posts there.

3) He did not call them out on their "anti-death" positions. He put their culpability as mass shooting victims into question by mis-assigning part of the fault of the disaster on the victims. It is a kind of gas lighting, and I won't legitimize that as a position worth addressing beyond that, when it's clearly not the case.

Perhaps if you say it enough, others will be driven to strong drink, after enough of which, your viewpoint on this issue might make sense.
I recommend sobriety.

You, Arch, and ProudModerate2, and Invisible Obama, have attached my character repeatedly, over and over again, by calling me various names, by playing the "Everyone I don't like is Hitler!" game, calling me a hypocrite whenever I provide a little pushback, and repeating your points when disproven, never manifesting a spirit of actual discussion, of being willing to see other viewpoints, let alone advocating a coherent viewpoint of your own.  That's fine, too; you get to do that.  But I'm going to push back, and I'm going to call you three out every time you pull your schtick.

And I'm going to ask my friends here to do that as well.  You three are the worst in this way.  Since it's not against the ToS to do so, I'm fine with asking for backup.  But if it doesn't come, I'm willing to stand alone. 

What you three pulled with Sanchez is "low within the rules". 

Who put the quarter in this guy?
What is he going on about with us posting that is "low within the rules?"
All this discussion about Sanchez is old news, and was just regurgitated here.
Don't make a mole hill into Mount Everest.
Fuzzy makes it sound like Arch, Invisible Obama and I just crawled into Roman Centurion costumes and nailed Jesus to the cross.
Go breath into a paper bag or something. Geeesh.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2018, 11:25:08 PM »

You, Invisible Obama, ProudModerate2.

As for the mod, I'd like to see where the lack of civility from ProudModerate2 and Invisible Obama has been addressed.  They don't necessarily declare their intentios; they just deliver it.

What?
Someone must have pissed in your coffee this morning.
The mods are reading this and laughing at you. Stop making a mockery of yourself.
There is nothing here that is outside of just classic, everyday Atlas discussion.
You are completely off-your-rocker today. Go to bed and say goodnight.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2018, 11:36:33 PM »

You, Invisible Obama, ProudModerate2.

As for the mod, I'd like to see where the lack of civility from ProudModerate2 and Invisible Obama has been addressed.  They don't necessarily declare their intentios; they just deliver it.

What?
Someone must have pissed in your coffee this morning.
The mods are reading this and laughing at you. Stop making a mockery of yourself.
There is nothing here that is outside of just classic, everyday Atlas discussion.
You are completely off-your-rocker today. Go to bed and say goodnight.

I've always thought of you as passive-aggressive.

Fuzzy, you are totally out of control.
That is why I said that.
You have gone from Dr Jekyll to Godzilla the Monster.
What is wrong with you today?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2018, 03:09:49 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies