Fantasy Avatars (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 11:19:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Fantasy Avatars (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fantasy Avatars  (Read 21781 times)
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« on: June 08, 2005, 04:31:26 PM »

Forget the loonies.
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2005, 08:57:57 PM »

Considering every member of the Supreme Court are in the Loony party, it is a pretty major political force who are polling rather well in the Presidential elections.

Senator, you don't make friends by being rude about the political affiliations of others and accusing people who have been on the forum for a long time of some sort of elitist conspiracy. Maybe we should forget you instead.

EDIT: Oh and Governor Dubya, the avatars are excellent, kudos to you. I don't think that Joe actually used a colour for the Loony party, it seems to me to be one colour with a different colour star in the centre of the circle.
What's the point of making some half fake party and then trying to get everyone to take you seriously?  Either concede that you are a joke and let us enjoy the comedy without or actually morph into a full serious party.
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2005, 08:55:11 PM »

Josh, how is this?

I should have started with South Carolina though. Would have been more appropriate.
That's great!  Can you do one for Arkansas?
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2005, 09:25:54 PM »

Woot!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies