Women in the Draft (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 04:23:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Women in the Draft (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Women in the Draft  (Read 1320 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: February 27, 2016, 07:42:15 AM »

It should be gone or women should be involved.  Period.  Anything else is wrong.

Position on woman in the draft:

If the draft must be had, draft everyone in order of most physically able to least. Of course, those retired from being armed guards, policemen, soldiers, and etc., under fifty would be drafted first if physically above average. Any other way is actually discriminatory.
You can't physically test every American and then put them on a "fit" scale.  That would be silly and cost a butt ton of money and time.  Restricting the draft to a certain age range and then getting rid of all the fatties and dummies as they are discovered is the best way to go.

But getting rid of the (potential) draft is the obvious answer.  Most young people are too fat, too stupid or too out of shape to be in the military anyway, male or female. <I can cite that again if you need me to, everytime it's brought up somebody always seems to say "nuh huh!">  The dumb fatties don't want the military and the military doesn't want the dumb fatties.

(I wouldn't be against a place to send all the dumb fatties though, and State U or the local Community College ain't it, we've got enough dummies with sh**t job/no job and ten's of thousands in student debt.  Something like the Army, but not military related.  Yell at them, make them get up early and eat food they'd rather not eat and teach 'em to patch concrete and paint bridges and other sh**t dumb fatties can excel at and make a decent living.  And I'm not talking about you fatties, I'm talking about the fatter guys that beat you up in middle school.  Yes, I know of Job Corp, but very few people do that on purpose and I'd guess most poor folk don't even know it's an option.)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies