Post-Nap Confusion (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 04:31:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Post-Nap Confusion (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Post-Nap Confusion  (Read 1575 times)
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« on: February 15, 2012, 09:23:01 PM »

Does anyone else experience the strange one hour to two hour phenomena that occurs after a long nap where you feel disconnected from everything, have really poor reflexes and mental thought processes? I hate this.
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 09:43:25 PM »

One time after waking up from a nap I spent twenty minutes clicking on my mouse and banging on my keyboard and switching my monitor on and off. It turned out that nothing was happening because I hadn't turned on the computer. I don't like taking naps.

On an unrelated note, I approve of your username/avatar.

My thought process with naps goes like this: if I'm really sleep deprived and take one, I'll be able to focus on this homework way better.

Then it ends up taking me hours to be in the right mental state to do homework. Shout out to the Thalamus for being a dick.
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 10:09:26 PM »

Three hours post-wakeup and I still feel atrocious. This Philosophy take-home test can blow me.
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 11:17:43 PM »

Semi-unrelated: When I woke up this morning, I felt really, really refreshed, despite having slept for six hours. It was more than usual, but it was still kind of strange.

One time I got two hours of sleep and felt amazing when I woke up. REM cycles confuse me.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies