Let's play armchair quarterback (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 01:59:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Let's play armchair quarterback (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Did Hillary undestimate the Big O?  
Yep
Nope
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: Let's play armchair quarterback  (Read 3369 times)
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: March 31, 2008, 09:31:37 AM »

her biggest mistake (possibly a fatal mistake for her candidacy) was that she had absolutely no plan post-feb. 5.  her campaign was convinced that she would wrap it up on super tuesday, when she didnt they had no idea what to do.  and obama won 12 in a row.

she should have put up a bigger fight in some of those post feb 5th contests.  instead she just ran off to texas and ohio.

I completely agree.....she thought the nails would be in the Big O's political coffin after Super Tuesday.  I also don't thinks she's been very inspiring since those 12 losses....she seems deflated (although I can understand why).

I think both candidates thought it would have been over on Super Tuesday, at least initially.  I think Obama expected it to be over by March 4.  Since then, there have been problems.

I keep going back to the American Civil War analogy.  Both sides thought it would be a quick "glorious" war.  The real question is, who is Grant and who is Lee?  Were those twelve victories for Obama the Peninsula Campaign or the Wilderness Campaign?

All that said, PA, NC and IN are the key and Hilliary needs a +35 net in those.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies