Is Bernie finished? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 02:59:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Is Bernie finished? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: -skip-
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 132

Author Topic: Is Bernie finished?  (Read 5285 times)
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« on: April 19, 2016, 09:49:22 PM »

He's been finished for a while now. I actually don't think his goal was to win in the first place.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2016, 06:04:18 AM »

I feel a little sorry for the Sandernistas. Their mommy and daddy can't fix this for them. But I heard there's a cool café where they sell only breakfast cereal opening up so there's somewhere you can go to totally geek out on the 90's and remember all those cereal commercials. And keep those Bernie t-shirts. You can wear them all ironically in 2019.

I really do wonder what it is about irrelevant presidential candidates that make good posters foam at the mouth.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2016, 06:13:56 AM »

I feel a little sorry for the Sandernistas. Their mommy and daddy can't fix this for them. But I heard there's a cool café where they sell only breakfast cereal opening up so there's somewhere you can go to totally geek out on the 90's and remember all those cereal commercials. And keep those Bernie t-shirts. You can wear them all ironically in 2019.

I really do wonder what it is about irrelevant presidential candidates that make good posters foam at the mouth.

I wouldn't give Bernie the time of day it wasn't for his supporters Smiley

Ah. Given some of the people on this forum, I can definitely see where you're coming from.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2016, 06:30:59 AM »

I wouldn't give Bernie the time of day it wasn't for his supporters Smiley

Ah. Given some of the people on this forum, I can definitely see where you're coming from.

This forum isn't even one of the worst places for it. It's a refuge in comparison.

Daily Kos has a post right now about how Clinton won "only" 58% of her home state. (Never mind that she's also won 58% of her home country.) Surprisingly it has no recommendations, but the berniebros are probably still sleeping it off.

Plus, that excuse doesn't even work when you consider that New York isn't her home state per se.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2016, 06:58:18 PM »

Did Sanchez support Ron Paul? Because if so, that's some intense irony right there.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies