Opinion of Ferguson97 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 06:46:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Ferguson97 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 133

Author Topic: Opinion of Ferguson97  (Read 3051 times)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« on: February 06, 2024, 11:01:21 AM »

Massive FF, obviously.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2024, 11:21:18 AM »

This poll would be 90% HP if his avatar was a different color.

"If he had completely different political opinions, people would have a different opinion of him."

Um, yes?
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2024, 07:35:16 PM »

This poll would be 90% HP if his avatar was a different color.

"If he had completely different political opinions, people would have a different opinion of him."

Um, yes?
How many people have attacked him for his political opinions?

Around half of the people in this thread...?

---

If more Democrats had the tenacity to consistently keep holding the line like he does, regardless of what the milquetoasts think, we actually might stand a better hope of beating conservatives and similar other dangerous assholes long term.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2024, 11:21:44 PM »

"Wow, how embarrassing that you think Fergie is a good mouthpiece for Democratic positions in an open debate arena!  Meanwhile, here's a post from a 40 year-old manchild obsessed with cartoons and terrible music to explain why getting a BJ from a 17 year-old in a post office parking lot is actually a-ok, legally speaking.  Much better!"
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2024, 11:43:58 PM »

Are you asking me who I think is better between BRTD and Ferguson? And you would choose Ferguson? LMAO

And it's not even close, lol
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2024, 01:59:41 AM »

If more Democrats had the tenacity to consistently keep holding the line like he does, regardless of what the milquetoasts think, we actually might stand a better hope of beating conservatives and similar other dangerous assholes long term.
the "like he does" part really ruins the entire theory doesn't it.  Do you think his schtick would "rally the base" enough to make up for all the, ya know, non-assholes that would just stay home if more Democrats were "holding the line like he does"?

What schtick, though?
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2024, 12:24:06 PM »

you're right, my mistake, no schtick here.  His (and your very similar) style of interaction is ideal and sure to be electorally successful if copied by more Democrats (this thread at left leaning Atlas is proof, look at how popular Fergie is!), please continue.

How is Fergie's (or my) 'schtick' (as I can infer it from the comments in this thread) any different from yours?  Or DaleCooper's?  Or this D-BC guy?  We're all smug, self-righteous assholes, no?

The way this forum collectively decides who's 'in' and who's 'out' will forever be a mystery to me.  And it evidently seems to actually have very little to do with one's avatar color.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2024, 12:41:36 PM »

"Wow, how embarrassing that you think Fergie is a good mouthpiece for Democratic positions in an open debate arena!  Meanwhile, here's a post from a 40 year-old manchild obsessed with cartoons and terrible music to explain why getting a BJ from a 17 year-old in a post office parking lot is actually a-ok, legally speaking.  Much better!"
I don't see anyone in that thread including me defending what that guy did, and I specifically even stated it's a good thing he was fired and resigned from the position. It was simply pointed out (and I was not the first to do so) that what he did was not illegal in the respective state and did not meet that definition of rape and (perhaps more importantly) Ferguson had changed the thread title from the title of the article linked to.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies