Trump's New Math: Inside the Plan to Flip Blue States in 2020 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 10:58:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Trump's New Math: Inside the Plan to Flip Blue States in 2020 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump's New Math: Inside the Plan to Flip Blue States in 2020  (Read 1651 times)
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: September 09, 2019, 02:31:31 PM »

If he or his genius advisors seriously believe that NM (or even NV, for that matter) is more likely to flip than ME, they’re stuck in 2004 and deserve to lose in a landslide. The only states he could flip in an absolute best-case scenario are NH, ME, and maybe MN, and that’s it.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2019, 03:13:19 PM »

If he or his genius advisors seriously believe that NM (or even NV, for that matter) is more likely to flip than ME, they’re stuck in 2004

I never knew Politician was a Trump advisor. I guess he really does hire only the best people. Wink

Surprised they’re not contesting Virginia, lol. Or maybe they are? Who the hell even knows at this point.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2019, 09:35:05 PM »

The real reason he’s apparently so fixated on MN is not because of its ten electoral votes or because the state is more winnable than NH/ME (it really isn’t) but because of what in 2020 will be a 44-year streak of supporting Democratic candidates for president, i.e. the longest streak of consecutive Democratic wins of any state in the country. It’s the same reason Bill Clinton was obsessed with winning AZ in 1996, back when the state had the same 44-year streak of supporting one party for president (the Republicans). It’s just an ego boost, not some sign of a genius strategy.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2019, 04:21:14 PM »
« Edited: September 10, 2019, 04:26:02 PM by Jubilados cubanos por Trump »

Virginia - Pretty unlikely with the whole Charlottesville thing
Maine - Not at-large or CD1, maybe CD2

What even is this? It’s not 2004 anymore
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length