Would you refuse to go to a concert if the guy checking IDs had a large Bible verse on his shirt?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 12:57:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Would you refuse to go to a concert if the guy checking IDs had a large Bible verse on his shirt?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Would you refuse to go to a concert if the guy checking IDs had a large Bible verse on his shirt?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 25

Author Topic: Would you refuse to go to a concert if the guy checking IDs had a large Bible verse on his shirt?  (Read 375 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2024, 09:49:56 AM »

That's odd. Normally in these events, and in the events I've been to, the staff checking people have to have the same outfits, either their are from a security company or hired staff with a very specific wardrobe.
You're probably going to much bigger venues than the sort of dive bars emo shows are usually at.
Neo-Malthusian Misanthrope
Seef
Canada

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: 1.57

P
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2024, 10:00:23 AM »

When I’m in a “making up fake things in my head to get angry about” competition and my opponent is BRTD
He was definitely wearing such a shirt, nothing made up. Don't know why that would be surprising for a show with a Christian-ish band headlining and a side project of a very well known formerly Christian band also playing.

You are making up people who are mad about that.
I saw a Reddit post where some guy got infuriated over a picture of the Minneapolis skyline because it used a church as the centerpiece. There are indeed people who react that way.

Redditors who act like that barely even go outside let alone to concerts
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2024, 10:09:33 AM »

When I’m in a “making up fake things in my head to get angry about” competition and my opponent is BRTD
He was definitely wearing such a shirt, nothing made up. Don't know why that would be surprising for a show with a Christian-ish band headlining and a side project of a very well known formerly Christian band also playing.

I saw a Reddit post where some guy got infuriated over a picture of the Minneapolis skyline because it used a church as the centerpiece. There are indeed people who react that way.

Redditors who act like that barely even go outside let alone to concerts
Admittedly true.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2024, 03:06:16 PM »

Seek immediate help.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies