Wes Moore has a good chance of being Dem nominee in 2028 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 04:09:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Wes Moore has a good chance of being Dem nominee in 2028 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Wes Moore has a good chance of being Dem nominee in 2028  (Read 1011 times)
Arizona Iced Tea
Minute Maid Juice
Junior Chimp

« on: July 14, 2023, 12:34:09 PM »

At that point he would have 6 years as the governor of Maryland and be around 50 years old. I will go further and say he has the best odds out of anyone to be the Dem nominee in 2028 if he chooses to run (unless Biden passes away before and Harris takes over). The only person who I could honestly see give him a run for his money is Roy Cooper, but I don't think he would run. To win a Dem primary you still need to dominate with black voters which Moore would be able to easily do (see Obama, Clinton, Biden).
Arizona Iced Tea
Minute Maid Juice
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2023, 01:37:09 PM »

I think if he chooses to run he'd be a good chance of being the nominee and could have an advantage especially if Trump wins and is term limited, although I think that Shapiro or Whitmer would be stronger.
The problem for them is the Dem primary is still controlled by black voters. Without doing well with them like Obama, Clinton, and Biden there is very little chance to win. Suburban women still do not comprise enough of the party for Whitmer to win, and enough of the wwc have left which makes it even harder for Shapiro.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies