Official Midterm Senate Elections Voting Booth (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 05:53:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Voting Booth (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Official Midterm Senate Elections Voting Booth (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Official Midterm Senate Elections Voting Booth  (Read 30303 times)
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« on: December 10, 2004, 05:16:25 PM »

District 5:
1) WRITE-IN: King
2) StevenNick
3) Gabu
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2004, 10:02:49 PM »

So do the Ethelberth and EarlWA votes count or not? They could very well decide the 2 senate races.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2004, 10:20:06 PM »

So do the Ethelberth and EarlWA votes count or not? They could very well decide the 2 senate races.

I did a search for Ethelberth's posts here hoping it would work to my advantage, and he registered as a Democrat from Maine on November 25. I believe that his vote does count.

Not going to try to fight that.

But Fritz said awhile back that voters who do not include their state of registration in their avatar or signature will not have their votes counted or at least I thought he did.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2004, 10:26:49 PM »

I did a search for Ethelberth's posts here hoping it would work to my advantage, and he registered as a Democrat from Maine on November 25. I believe that his vote does count.

Not going to try to fight that.

But Fritz said awhile back that voters who do not include their state of registration in their avatar or signature will not have their votes counted or at least I thought he did.

Really? I seem to vaguely recall that. I'm going to try to find it, but I'm not entirely sure if the vote should be rejected either way.

Found it:

OFFICIAL NOTICE FROM THE OFFICE OF FORUM AFFAIRS

Henceforth, any voter who fails to properly identify their state of registration, either through avatar or in signature, will not have their votes counted in federal elections.

Fritz
Secretary of Forum Affairs
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2004, 10:32:25 PM »

OFFICIAL NOTICE FROM THE OFFICE OF FORUM AFFAIRS

Henceforth, any voter who fails to properly identify their state of registration, either through avatar or in signature, will not have their votes counted in federal elections.

Fritz
Secretary of Forum Affairs

Sounds awfully official.

I think you're right. The vote should not be counted.

However, in the future, we might want to work to make this more aware to new members. I don't like having to take the side of throwing out votes, but Fritz made an official, clear and concise statement and he failed to comprehend.

So Bulldog -2 and TrueDem -2 on their tallies...
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2004, 10:38:57 PM »

Well, technically Liberty and Al are in District 3. So it is probably just a Freudian slip on Liberty's behalf.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2004, 04:45:29 PM »

Democratic Hawk has voted this way before, we will just count his vote for District 4.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2004, 04:46:40 PM »

But « Last Edit: Today at 11:38:14 AM by Democratic 'Hawk' » gets rid of the whole purpose anyway since YOU CAN'T EDIT VOTES.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2004, 04:36:51 PM »

FOR THE LAST TIME: You are registered in Texas, must put Texas in your signature or avatar, and must vote in District 4!!! Angry
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies