The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 09:28:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 ... 77
Author Topic: The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI  (Read 152666 times)
Lexii, harbinger of chaos and sexual anarchy
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1200 on: April 06, 2017, 11:31:48 PM »

Seeing the aftermath of the Syrian attack ie killing of a brigadier general etc, i support this even more than i did an hour ago.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #1201 on: April 06, 2017, 11:46:23 PM »

All-Timer for Bronz:

Eh, I think Assad should do what pleases him, even if it is killing children, but it is still sad.

Bronz advocating for genocide of children. Peak Bronz here.

He just needs to throw in an "I'm a centrist" and a "both sides do it."
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1202 on: April 06, 2017, 11:53:31 PM »

Seeing the aftermath of the Syrian attack ie killing of a brigadier general etc, i support this even more than i did an hour ago.

Disgusting.
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #1203 on: April 07, 2017, 01:36:36 PM »

wonder if blocking Estrada because of his race was worth it for chucky?

With all due respect, if you think nuking the judicial filibuster had anything to do with Estrada, you're crazy.

What a great day for the unborn!  Cheesy

Let's hope there will be another retirement/vacancy or two, so we can make more forward progress.

It has always amused me how so many Republicans think their party leadership actually wants to see abortion banned.  Weakening decisions like Roe vs. Wade and Planned Parenthood vs. Casey?  Sure.  However, they're just using you guys [pro-lifers].  They'd never actually ban abortion because of the huge political backlash that would occur across the country (especially in wealthy suburbs and exurbs and yes, that includes the arch-conservative ones).  Even without Kennedy or without Ginsberg, if there was a real chance of the Supreme Court doing a complete 180 on abortion, Roberts would switch.  This fight was decided a long time ago. 

You're right that Roberts (and Gorsuch) can't be fully trusted to actually overturn Roe, but to pretend the republican party doesn't want to ban abortion is silly. Remember the attempts to pass Personhood? Remember that OH would have a heartbeat ban, if it didn't have to be vetoed for the sake of strategy? (no sense starting a roe challenge until there's a chance to win at SCOTUS) I know you guys tell yourself lies about republicans so you don't have to think about your abortion not being there for you, but that doesn't change the fact that republicans want to make abortion illegal.

Oh, abortion will always be an option for people.  Technology is a beautiful thing.

I know this would be politically unpopular, but, once abortion is illegal, I would support a travel ban to any locations where elective abortion is legal to stop any Americans from being aborted and put pressure on those governments to ban it too.

lmao

(People like you are why I favor abortion rights, fwiw)

come on now it's perfectly understandable that the product of a failed abortion would have some pretty radical views on the matter
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1204 on: April 07, 2017, 01:40:42 PM »

you saying your views are not understandable? Huh
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #1205 on: April 07, 2017, 01:43:08 PM »

With all due respect, if you think nuking the judicial filibuster had anything to do with Estrada, you're crazy.

Let's hope there will be another retirement/vacancy or two, so we can make more forward progress.

It has always amused me how so many Republicans think their party leadership actually wants to see abortion banned.  Weakening decisions like Roe vs. Wade and Planned Parenthood vs. Casey?  Sure.  However, they're just using you guys [pro-lifers].  They'd never actually ban abortion because of the huge political backlash that would occur across the country (especially in wealthy suburbs and exurbs and yes, that includes the arch-conservative ones).  Even without Kennedy or without Ginsberg, if there was a real chance of the Supreme Court doing a complete 180 on abortion, Roberts would switch.  This fight was decided a long time ago. 

You're right that Roberts (and Gorsuch) can't be fully trusted to actually overturn Roe, but to pretend the republican party doesn't want to ban abortion is silly. Remember the attempts to pass Personhood? Remember that OH would have a heartbeat ban, if it didn't have to be vetoed for the sake of strategy? (no sense starting a roe challenge until there's a chance to win at SCOTUS) I know you guys tell yourself lies about republicans so you don't have to think about your abortion not being there for you, but that doesn't change the fact that republicans want to make abortion illegal.

Oh, abortion will always be an option for people.  Technology is a beautiful thing.

I know this would be politically unpopular, but, once abortion is illegal, I would support a travel ban to any locations where elective abortion is legal to stop any Americans from being aborted and put pressure on those governments to ban it too.

lmao

come on now it's perfectly understandable that the product of a failed abortion would have some pretty radical views on the matter

Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1206 on: April 07, 2017, 01:45:56 PM »

lmao

This is absolutely disgusting.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1207 on: April 07, 2017, 01:51:50 PM »

lmao

The bolded part is a pretty disgusting post on quite a few levels, but at least it has been deleted.
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #1208 on: April 07, 2017, 01:53:31 PM »

Did ER put that post in this thread right after he reported that same post?  Normally that wouldn't make sense, but when you're ExtremeRepublican, what does make sense?!
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #1209 on: April 07, 2017, 02:17:47 PM »
« Edited: April 07, 2017, 02:49:45 PM by Torie »

Yes, reposting personal attacks, even by the victim, is really not appropriate - even on the FC board. I guess the perp poster doesn't know that I have zero tolerance for personal attacks, and that one who does it with some frequency on boards for which I am responsible, will have me lobbying for a ban.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1210 on: April 07, 2017, 03:18:17 PM »

Yes, reposting personal attacks, even by the victim, is really not appropriate - even on the FC board. I guess the perp poster doesn't know that I have zero tolerance for personal attacks, and that one who does it with some frequency on boards for which I am responsible, will have me lobbying for a ban.
Reporting a post and then reposting it for everyone to see is a pretty big offense, imo.  At the very least if this happens, the poster who made the attack should "go free".
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #1211 on: April 07, 2017, 03:20:43 PM »

lmao

This is absolutely disgusting.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1212 on: April 07, 2017, 04:58:54 PM »

I reported it and also quoted it here. Hate me.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1213 on: April 07, 2017, 05:03:14 PM »

Among others. It was a gang bang report. Smiley
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #1214 on: April 07, 2017, 05:08:40 PM »

Any action being taken?
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1215 on: April 07, 2017, 05:11:28 PM »

Any action being taken?

One infraction such as this does not a punishment make. All we ask is for some semblance of civility. There is no need to get personal.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1216 on: April 07, 2017, 09:04:10 PM »

If you're against bombing Assad but you're cheering the sidelining of Bannon, you're an idiot.

Or the former could...you know...simply not be the issue that's most important to you Tongue

The 2017 Left: "Whether or not we launch a war to overthrown the government of Syria is not as important as making sure every member of the White House staff sufficiently hates White people"
Coolface Sock #42069
whitesox130
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: 2.26

« Reply #1217 on: April 08, 2017, 07:57:36 AM »

The 2020 election will be a choice between a Putin agent and a Bashar Assad/Modi agent.

...or maybe it's possible that there might actually be relevant issues besides who the candidate endorsed in 2016. DailyKos was a pretty pro-Sanders site and they hate Tulsi as much as they hated Joe Lieberman in 2006.

Yes there will be such issues, and Tulsi will "be" on the right side of all of them, because she's the type of instinctive politician that does that sort of thing. Believe me, she is the frontrunner.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1218 on: April 08, 2017, 12:32:11 PM »

If the truck was hijacked, then I wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be a spur of the moment thing due to our stupid actions last night.
Because everything in Europe was totally chill before that, and Sweden = literally Donald Trump despite not even being a NATO member?
It seems pretty spur of the moment to me. He'd have done it sooner or later, yes. But there is a reason why they are and have been killing us for years, and it is a hell of a lot more complicated than a few controversial passages of the Koran. They view us as occupiers. What we did last night did nothing to stabilize Syria and everything to only further inflame anti-American sentiment.

If the truck was hijacked, then I wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be a spur of the moment thing due to our stupid actions last night.
Because everything in Europe was totally chill before that, and Sweden = literally Donald Trump despite not even being a NATO member?
It seems pretty spur of the moment to me. He'd have done it sooner or later, yes. But there is a reason why they are and have been killing us for years, and it is a hell of a lot more complicated than a few controversial passages of the Koran. They view us as occupiers. What we did last night did nothing to stabilize Syria and everything to only further inflame anti-American sentiment.

I mean, whatever your opinion on the military action this seems wrong. I don't see why Salafis would be particularly irritated at a strike aimed entirely at the leadership of the Syrian regime.

The action of the US launching another attack in the Middle East itself plays to that image, regardless of who it was directed at or why.

These posts are about a terrorist attack in Sweden.
Coolface Sock #42069
whitesox130
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: 2.26

« Reply #1219 on: April 08, 2017, 12:48:46 PM »
« Edited: April 08, 2017, 12:59:31 PM by whitesox130 »

I don't support this. I would if it was Obama or Hillary doing it.
About the US military bombing of the air base in Syria yesterday. All liberal, all the time!

Seriously thinking BRTD may be a troll/Poe.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1220 on: April 08, 2017, 01:09:29 PM »

I don't support this. I would if it was Obama or Hillary doing it.
About the US military bombing of the air base in Syria yesterday. All liberal, all the time!

Seriously thinking BRTD may be a troll/Poe.

Gee, I guess that I have more faith and trust in the carrying out of military action by leaders that I respect than by unhinged, sociopathic rapist manchildren makes me a troll then!
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #1221 on: April 08, 2017, 06:47:34 PM »

Unfortunately 2016 proved that early voting can be over interpreted. Robby Mook made sure Hillary crushed the Florida early vote, but still got swamped on the Election Day vote. It's just like taking out a loan... You eventually have to pay it back.
But Hillary didn't really crush the early Florida vote but also presidential election vs special is apples to oranges

You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/florida-early-vote-2016_us_58200106e4b0e80b02cae01c

In North Carolina, 1.3 million Democrats voted early, compared to just 990,000 Republican.

Having been burned by stories / numbers like this, it's hard not to be skeptical.

clinton won both of those states, so
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1222 on: April 08, 2017, 07:37:03 PM »

Anyone who doesn't have evergreen on ignore is doing Atlas wrong
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #1223 on: April 09, 2017, 03:32:30 PM »

Just for comparison's sake, in Puerto Rico for as long as I can remember, all breakfasts and lunches are cooked on site and provided to children and staff, free of charge. Nobody has to worry about going hungry while studying, and it's a great thing. Imagine that.

And in America for as long as I can remember, it's been an option.  Pay a very, very small fee to have lunch provided or pack a lunch for the child to take.  Imagine that.

Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1224 on: April 09, 2017, 04:04:43 PM »

Anyone who doesn't have evergreen on ignore is doing Atlas wrong
Ah she's alright. Makes me laugh when she calls me on something we both know is BS.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 ... 77  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies