The White House Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 07:13:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The White House Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The White House Thread  (Read 13424 times)
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« on: November 27, 2004, 10:12:10 AM »

Mr. President their are several Bills that are awaiting your signature or veto. Thank you.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2005, 11:07:35 PM »

Mr. President why didn't you nominate me?
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2005, 06:42:02 PM »

Thank you Mr. President.

I will continue the policies of my predecessor, Senator Ford. I will call for the Senate to send extra troops in Iraq since the current force their is insufficient to the needs of the reconstruction. I will also seek to reposition America's forces in the world for a new era of fighting international terrorism. We must continue to pull troops out of Germany and Europe so they may be repositioned on the front lines of the War On Terrorism.

The Defence Department will continue to support the Second Military Divisions Appropriations Bill and we will continue to support a military pay raise. We will also support a strong, long-term, presence in the Pacific to keep an eye on China and to keep our allies in the region safe from any hostile aggression.

We must also continue to press the belligerent Middle Eastern nations of Syria and Iran into a peace deal and make sure that international inspectors can check for WMD programs. It is in the opinion of this man that Mr. Hussein's weapons might have found their way to Syria before the war and we must be able to have clearance to check and see if Syria has the missing Iraqi weapons. Iran will also be a problem.

I press the Secretary of State to respond to the Iranian problem. We cannot let another Middle Eastern nation, especially as one as volatile and America hating as Iran, to go nuclear. We are not ready for a war with Iran but the prospects of a nuclear Iran are unimaginable. This is why I consider that America should first go to the table and establish a list of demands for the Iranians to comply with. We need inspectors in Iran and we need to keep Iranian nuclear technologies from being used for warfare. I call on some sort of action from the Secretary of State.

Once again I thank you Mr. President for nominating me to this esteemed position and I hope that the Senators of Atlasia see it the same way. Thank you very much.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2005, 07:15:32 PM »

Congratulations to Mr. Wixted, he seems to have a good head on his shoulders.

Thank you Senator.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2005, 09:19:32 PM »

Er, what happens if Colin wins his senate run?

We don't have a Sec Def until John Ford's term is ended.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2005, 09:25:47 PM »

Er, what happens if Colin wins his senate run?

We don't have a Sec Def until John Ford's term is ended.

Oh, whoops, right, I forgot that this was just an interim position.

Carry on. Smiley

Unless Mr. Ford does not want the job again it is an interim position.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies