Cook Swingometer - Can anyone manipulate it to show the actual results? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 04:54:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Cook Swingometer - Can anyone manipulate it to show the actual results? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cook Swingometer - Can anyone manipulate it to show the actual results?  (Read 488 times)
Skill and Chance
Atlas Icon
« on: November 12, 2020, 09:41:34 PM »

BOOM!!!

This took a painful 30 minutes to accomplish, but damn was it worth it. Because Arizona has a much larger Native American population than Florida, I increased Asian/Other turnout dramatically and made them slightly more Democratic to flip Arizona but not Georgia, Florida, or North Carolina. I then increased black turnout slightly to flip Georgia, North Carolina, and Florida to blue. I then made Hispanics more Republican and increased turnout, which flipped Florida and North Carolina back to Republican, but was not sufficient to Flip Arizona or Georgia back. Arizona stayed blue because of the larger Native population, Georgia stayed blue due to the higher black population. Then the map above was produced. It was an extremely close call. Arizona was decided by 0.4%, North Carolina by 0.8%, NE-2 by 0.5%, and Georgia and Florida both by 0.1% (!)

Neat!

Is there any way to replicate the clear, 2004 style Trump win in Florida without flipping AZ/GA?  I'm guessing not?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies