Ok, I have no idea what happened last night (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 05:28:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Ok, I have no idea what happened last night (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ok, I have no idea what happened last night  (Read 2604 times)
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« on: February 28, 2005, 02:06:27 PM »

But here's what I've been able to piece together.  Lewis apparently never intended to be President, and only ran "to scare me."  Moving beyond that revelation, the relevant fact is that he has essentially dropped out.  He has conceded to Al.  Fortunately, he has no power to declare Al the winner.  As long as King certifies the results as being Lewis/True Democrat as the winners, True Democrat is the Vice-President elect.(which is just amazing).  He would become President with Lewis gone.  If True Democrat refuses to accept this, Gabu is next in line based on the Line of Succession.

I'd like every Lewis voter to think about the fact that he never intended to be President in the first place.  Good job guys.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2005, 03:23:40 PM »

I will accept the Presidency.  Lewis should have told me what he was doing first though.

Fair enough.  I don't blame you for this True Democrat, I'm sure you had no idea any of this would happen.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2005, 05:27:46 PM »

The banner does not refer to the idiotic 25 post rule.  It applies to the inactives.  Went that way meets the requirements.  But I wouldn't call him active.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies