Obama's "church" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 10:22:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Obama's "church" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama's "church"  (Read 8313 times)
Saxwsylvania
Van Der Blub

« on: March 13, 2008, 07:22:45 PM »

And the Obamamaniacs say this is a silly non issue.  I too am shocked!  Shocked I say!

Of course, most of them probably believe this for themselves.  Jeremiah Wright, to them, is not an insidious racist and traitor, but a mild embarrassment that should probably be kept under the sheets.
Saxwsylvania
Van Der Blub

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 09:52:33 AM »

This thread is the perfect example of how the forum has become nothing more than an anti-Obama echo chamber.

Wow.
Saxwsylvania
Van Der Blub

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 10:37:04 AM »

This thread is the perfect example of how the forum has become nothing more than an anti-Obama echo chamber.

Wow.

It's true. Nearly half of the people active in this section of the forum are constantly grasping at straws to sink Obama.

People such as you, htmldon, Jake, States, Spade, M, AHDuke, Torie, agcatter, Mitty, Phil, Soulty, and others are always present to post incessantly disparaging remarks upon the mere mentioning of Obama's name. It's not just simple opposition, either; when the anti-Obama posters come in, it's more of a barrage than an argument.

Get over it.  This is a political forum.  Trust me, the Obama cult of personality that we dealt with for weeks was much more irritating.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies