Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 07:15:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh  (Read 106869 times)
diptheriadan

« on: November 07, 2022, 06:36:35 PM »

The only acceptable Election Day meal is alcohol. Eating anything just makes it harder for it to work.
diptheriadan

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2022, 05:59:37 PM »

year end, once again my brain is fried and time no longer exists

Time is a flat circle, and the world you see is a veil.
diptheriadan

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2023, 09:11:16 PM »

do u guys ever wish u had been a crow?

life would of been so much better

no more bad thoughts

I was thinking the other day at work that if we are actually all just overgrown primates, all the trappings of modern civilization that surrounds us are really little more than just the feathers and twigs in our nest, like birds y'know.

However, if you can take the complexities of our human lives and dumb it down, you also have to take the dumb sh!t we think animals do and accept that it might have more meaning.

I keep thinking of my childhood cat and how she'd seek out cow farms and just hang out with the cows all day. I didn't understand -I still don't understand- why she'd do that. Cows are boring. But maybe their was a deeper reason. Maybe, looking out at all the other critters, the smell of manure lingering in her nose, she'd have her own emotional waves like I did then as a teenager and still do as a man. Nostalgia, depression, joy, anxiety, wonder and contentment.

Gotta live it day by day man. Gotta play it by ear too. The important thing is to keep breathing. You don't need a reason to, you just gotta keep breathing. Go outside and see and hear the birds, and know that to someone you are their bird, and your song makes them happy.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies