S.20.2-18: Juvenile Justice Transitory Act (Statute) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 10:40:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  S.20.2-18: Juvenile Justice Transitory Act (Statute) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: S.20.2-18: Juvenile Justice Transitory Act (Statute)  (Read 881 times)
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« on: June 27, 2020, 12:03:35 AM »

Yeah the idea and intent behind this is good, but the current bill is vague and not that well-written. Some specification could go a long way towards improving this, the main sticking point is that it's unclear where exactly the funding will come from. Also from reading this it seems that this only applies to juveniles with behavioral, mental health, or substance use disorders, which is fine, but this really can't be passed without being scored and/or a specification of where the funding will come from. Also what about juveniles who don't have these disorders? Are they excluded from these provisions, if so, I'd probably make that clearer, if not, I'd probably make that clearer. Overall, great start and good baseline, but this needs some serious tweaks.
S019
GO
AWAY

I provided feedback on how you can improve the bill and make it a passable bill and these are concerns echoed by other people, not just myself

You didn't provide a single thing that wasn't already raised by someone else. Go post your spam elsewhere.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies