Comedy Goldmine 3: The Mineshaft--SHAFT! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 10:15:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Comedy Goldmine 3: The Mineshaft--SHAFT! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Comedy Goldmine 3: The Mineshaft--SHAFT!  (Read 114468 times)
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« on: September 12, 2007, 07:23:55 PM »

You know...I'm not completely surprised.  Although of course, just because the screennames are the same, doesn't necessarily prove anything.
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 07:27:07 PM »

Someone else could, in theory, choose the same screenname, either by pure coincidence or for more nefarious reasons

Gabu's point is quite valid...re: lou dobbs
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2007, 07:47:34 PM »

Someone else could, in theory, choose the same screenname, either by pure coincidence or for more nefarious reasons

did you click the link? the guy's going on about Aaron Russo. Has to be him. He once predicted Russo would win against Bush and Kerry on here. And if it is him, which it is, I have to say I lost whatever respect I had in the troll. Disgusting ideology, white nationalism is.

Err, you're missing the point.

Its highly unlikely that it is anyone else; however, its not outside the realm of possibilities that someone who knows how he posts here would create a "loudobbs08" over there and post similar stuff.

Like I said, highly unlikely, but not impossible.
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 07:53:10 PM »

did you click the link? the guy's going on about Aaron Russo. Has to be him. He once predicted Russo would win against Bush and Kerry on here. And if it is him, which it is, I have to say I lost whatever respect I had in the troll. Disgusting ideology, white nationalism is.

Err, you're missing the point.

Its highly unlikely that it is anyone else; however, its not outside the realm of possibilities that someone who knows how he posts here would create a "loudobbs08" over there and post similar stuff.

Like I said, highly unlikely, but not impossible.

I've confirmed it's him. He links to another forum where he posts under the name Robert Stark. As you can see his original name here is Robert Stark, and there pretty much is no chance that there is more than one person who goes by Robert Stark & LouDobbs08 (and sounds exactly like him).

I think you've reduced the likelihood of impersonation to such an minute number that we can say its him with confidence.
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2007, 06:12:23 PM »

the solution for the cultural war:  afleitch has concluded sexual orientation can be altered by outside influences and/or choice, and that homosexuals are excluded from marrying!

Get your goddamn Bible war out of this thread.  kthx

Its always a Bible war...when can we get a Koran war or something else different around here.
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2007, 12:05:40 PM »

In response to Toshiba developing a 20'x6' nuclear reactor:

-_- "You Americans have big giant reactor.  Very BIG, IMPRESSIVE."

"We have tiny reactor."

-_-

/south park

It's been a while...but I'm back!
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2008, 04:27:29 PM »

We should just create a thread for jmfcst to Bible thump and fight with alfeitch and keep it out of here. At least everyone should pledge to never debate jmfcst in this thread.

We should have a religion child board...
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2008, 06:22:13 PM »

We should just create a thread for jmfcst to Bible thump and fight with alfeitch and keep it out of here. At least everyone should pledge to never debate jmfcst in this thread.

We should have a religion child board...
Only if you name it whatit really would be: "Obnoxious Extremist Hackery Religion Board"

Today's (and everyday's) topic: Extremist Christians and Extremist Atheists duke it out in ridiculous quoting/shouting/nit picking match!!!!!!!!

But the fight here is not between an extreme christian and extreme atheist...it is between different views of Christianity.
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2008, 02:48:22 PM »

If there was ever such a thing as a walking, breathing advertisement for contraceptives...
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2008, 10:53:35 AM »

This was not on this forum, but it needs to be said.

As we all know, yesterday was Dr. Martin Luther King, Junior, Day. As is customary, my university's newspaper asks some elementary school kids about Dr. King. This year's "big question" was "What would Dr. King be doing today if he was alive?" A good question, and many of the kids gave fine answers. However, this one caught my eye:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Well, there you have it. Was the civil rights movement really a terrorist cell? Wink

Do you happen to have a link for this?
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2008, 01:34:25 AM »

You can't blame harry for getting an obamarection.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies