Update for Everyone VII: Insert Something Philosophical Sounding Here (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 05:01:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone VII: Insert Something Philosophical Sounding Here (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Update for Everyone VII: Insert Something Philosophical Sounding Here  (Read 149954 times)
I Can Now Die Happy
NYC Millennial Minority
United States
Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: -4.70

P P
« on: October 11, 2018, 01:50:51 PM »
« edited: October 11, 2018, 01:56:38 PM by NYC Millennial Minority »

$30.80 well spent

Can't wait to wear this all over NYC and get high-fives from all the other undercover Drumpf fans.

BTW, before anyone asks, no - people who wear these hats don't really get any vitriol at all other than the occasional glare, and people seem to be afraid of glaring at me anyway because of the vibe I give off I guess.

A couple close friends of mine have worn MAGA hats in NYC all the time with no problem. The people aren't as brainwashed and frothing at the mouth as you might think

also, in other news, I got this random text from some guy who claims I made his girlfriend cheat on him and that the next time he sees me on campus will be something I 'regret.' The thing is...I'm not even sure what girl and what campus he's referring to lmfao. This isn't even the first time something like this happened to me and it won't be the last.
I Can Now Die Happy
NYC Millennial Minority
United States
Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 02:34:31 PM »

I am so hopeful we can make you the new Libertas. Be sure to post exceptionally large pictures in every post (dimensionally challenged if possible) and go into even more detail about your trysts in the Greatest City on Earth when you have time to share with us.

I am in New York less and less these days, but I did some girl wearing a MAGA hat on Market Street here earlier this year. I was wide-eyed shocked and did a triple take. She seemed rather normal and no one acted out of the ordinary at all. Though the outer boroughs are hardly comparable to the city center here, I wouldn't even dare do so much in West Virginia.

Did you read one of my first posts, about how a while back I met a guy who also went by 'Libertas' on some other forum, a long time before I even knew of this forum? Next time I meet him I'll ask him if he's the same guy as the one from this forum

oh, and I'll definitely be writing as much as I can about my quest to get laid as much as possible AND to convert as many left wingers as possible in NYC to Trumpism.

I'll also share screenshots of hilarious/crazy texts I get sometimes from girls and others as a result of my quest lmao. Stay tuned.
I Can Now Die Happy
NYC Millennial Minority
United States
Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2018, 05:49:44 PM »

Hmm, should I volunteer one last time? Already contributed countless hours of in-person work to this campaign.
I Can Now Die Happy
NYC Millennial Minority
United States
Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2018, 12:09:29 AM »

I think it's my 100th day on this forum because every time I make a post, my #post per day quantity is #posts / 100.
I Can Now Die Happy
NYC Millennial Minority
United States
Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2018, 12:00:11 AM »

I just farted and it smelled so bad I actually didn't like it. Should I be concerned?
I Can Now Die Happy
NYC Millennial Minority
United States
Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2018, 07:02:14 AM »

In case any of you are wondering, this is literally how I am in my day to day life. Badass af:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVrX9CaVw
I Can Now Die Happy
NYC Millennial Minority
United States
Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2018, 12:21:18 PM »

became an American citizen today and also filled out a voter registration form at the place. Guess which party I registered with?

Ready to cast my first vote in 2020 for Pres. Donald John Trump and flip New York red (or Atlas Blue)
I Can Now Die Happy
NYC Millennial Minority
United States
Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2018, 06:22:20 PM »

Life just flies by so fast. I'm on the verge of turning 24 and these past couple years have felt like a couple weeks to me. Back when I was, say, 14 - large amounts of time on internet communities dedicated to niche topics would give me constant exposure to new and interesting ideas. That gravy train of novelty has long ran out by now. While I do enjoy trolling and LARPing on this forum, there are simply too many goals I need to fulfill before my time on Earth is up. I can no longer afford to risk even spending a few seconds of time screwing around on the internet.

I'm not coming back to this forum until I make my first $1,000,000 and when I beat what I like to call "The United States Senate Challenge." Some of you already know what it is. To those of you who don't...it uh..means I intend to travel to all 50 states to 'get involved' with two women from each of them. Of course, I have quite a few other important things to accomplish on top of these two as well.

And yes, I'm being completely serious, even though most won't believe me. Goodbye. Have a nice life in the meantime everyone.
I Can Now Die Happy
NYC Millennial Minority
United States
Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2019, 08:03:00 PM »

Life just flies by so fast. I'm on the verge of turning 24 and these past couple years have felt like a couple weeks to me. Back when I was, say, 14 - large amounts of time on internet communities dedicated to niche topics would give me constant exposure to new and interesting ideas. That gravy train of novelty has long ran out by now. While I do enjoy trolling and LARPing on this forum, there are simply too many goals I need to fulfill before my time on Earth is up. I can no longer afford to risk even spending a few seconds of time screwing around on the internet.

I'm not coming back to this forum until I make my first $1,000,000 and when I beat what I like to call "The United States Senate Challenge." Some of you already know what it is. To those of you who don't...it uh..means I intend to travel to all 50 states to 'get involved' with two women from each of them. Of course, I have quite a few other important things to accomplish on top of these two as well.

And yes, I'm being completely serious, even though most won't believe me. Goodbye. Have a nice life in the meantime everyone.

lol I had to break this pledge because I got banned from Discord for dumb BS and had to log back into Atlas to reconnect with some of the users

I'll be gone again soon enough
I Can Now Die Happy
NYC Millennial Minority
United States
Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2019, 08:09:39 PM »

also another reason I am leaving Atlas is because recent STD results show that I have syphilis and am not sure when I even got it. Might have had it for a while now I dunno
I Can Now Die Happy
NYC Millennial Minority
United States
Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2019, 08:23:35 AM »

also another reason I am leaving Atlas is because recent STD results show that I have syphilis and am not sure when I even got it. Might have had it for a while now I dunno

I think I can safely say Atlas had nothing to do with that.

yeah of course Atlas had nothing to do with that. You think I got it by...uh...fraternizing with an Atlas user? Sheesh. That's a scary thought.
I Can Now Die Happy
NYC Millennial Minority
United States
Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2019, 09:30:07 PM »

I just cast my first ever vote today and so did my parents. I voted Nomiki Konst but I get the feeling they voted for a Republican. Like some other Russian Jews who came to the USA around the same time, they have this FOX News viewer-ish mentality when it comes to American politics. I think the fact that they view the GOP as being more pro-Israel also helps.
I Can Now Die Happy
NYC Millennial Minority
United States
Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2019, 06:43:23 PM »

Donated to Tulsi Gabbard to help her get into the debates. One of the few Democrats with sane views on foreign policy.
I Can Now Die Happy
NYC Millennial Minority
United States
Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2019, 01:50:51 PM »

I just came back from voting in the primary for Queens District Attorney. Filled in the ballot for Tiffany Caban. Excited to see the results tonight!
I Can Now Die Happy
NYC Millennial Minority
United States
Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2019, 09:11:03 PM »

I'm feeling so politically disenfranchised:

Donald Trump's recent comments and actions have been inexcusable. As a Republican, it really disappoints me that he is what people think our party is. Populism, nationalism, and the like should have no place in the Republican Party. I vote Republican because I am a social conservative (meaning stuff like pro-life and pro-faith in society), but this direction of Trumpism has made me feel so disenfranchised. I will be voting against Donald Trump in the 2020 primaries unless he decides to be a strong Christian leader in everything he does, even if that means casting a write-in vote (since I'm not voting for pro-choice Bill Weld either).

I try to come to all of my beliefs based on my faith in Christ and nothing else. While the Republican Party is closer to supporting Christian positions on most issues, this party could not be more wrong when it comes to immigration and nativism. It pains me to see how far downhill the Republican Party has gone in just three years- how did only four Republicans vote to condemn obviously racist comments as racist? Really, our whole political discourse has fallen so far. I'm so over politics, except for the fight for the right to life and religious liberty. That's all that keeps me invested politically. Only God can turn this nation around, but this society (even on the political right) seems to be turning more and more away from Him every day. Pray for America!

Vote for OUR GREAT PRESIDENT, Donald J. Trump, on November 3, 2020. Tennessee is safe GOP but we gotta have his popular vote margin as high as possible.

BTW Trump ain't racist and keep in mind that your personal stances are more unpopular than what he said (not an insult, my personal stances are more unpopular as well)
I Can Now Die Happy
NYC Millennial Minority
United States
Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2019, 09:16:33 PM »

I'm feeling so politically disenfranchised:

Donald Trump's recent comments and actions have been inexcusable. As a Republican, it really disappoints me that he is what people think our party is. Populism, nationalism, and the like should have no place in the Republican Party. I vote Republican because I am a social conservative (meaning stuff like pro-life and pro-faith in society), but this direction of Trumpism has made me feel so disenfranchised. I will be voting against Donald Trump in the 2020 primaries unless he decides to be a strong Christian leader in everything he does, even if that means casting a write-in vote (since I'm not voting for pro-choice Bill Weld either).

I try to come to all of my beliefs based on my faith in Christ and nothing else. While the Republican Party is closer to supporting Christian positions on most issues, this party could not be more wrong when it comes to immigration and nativism. It pains me to see how far downhill the Republican Party has gone in just three years- how did only four Republicans vote to condemn obviously racist comments as racist? Really, our whole political discourse has fallen so far. I'm so over politics, except for the fight for the right to life and religious liberty. That's all that keeps me invested politically. Only God can turn this nation around, but this society (even on the political right) seems to be turning more and more away from Him every day. Pray for America!

Vote for OUR GREAT PRESIDENT, Donald J. Trump, on November 3, 2020. Tennessee is safe GOP but we gotta have his popular vote margin as high as possible.

BTW Trump ain't racist and keep in mind that your personal stances are more unpopular than what he said (not an insult, my personal stances are more unpopular as well)

I haven't said who I will vote for in the general election because I don't know for certain.  All I know is that it won't be anyone pro-choice and that I will pray heavily about whether to vote for Trump or write-in/third-party.

Democrats are far more bigoted than Trump. All their viable Presidential candidates support taxpayer funding for abortion, ergo you gotta contribute to the popular vote total against them.
I Can Now Die Happy
NYC Millennial Minority
United States
Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2019, 09:02:17 AM »

I deserve a medal for this. Note that I also predict a Trump victory in 2020, contrary to other Atlas users who predicted a McCready win and a Trump loss in 2020.
I Can Now Die Happy
NYC Millennial Minority
United States
Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2019, 03:54:04 PM »

I literally, and I mean *LITERALLY* almost died from indigestion. It made me realize the fragility of life. I'm going to be an uber diet nazi from now on and possibly find religion again. I'll see you all later. If I don't post again in a while, please remember me.
I Can Now Die Happy
NYC Millennial Minority
United States
Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2019, 09:26:15 PM »

CONFESSION TIME

I really am Donald Trump
I Can Now Die Happy
NYC Millennial Minority
United States
Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2019, 07:26:05 PM »

Marked my Atlas location for https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?action=googlemap

I Can Now Die Happy
NYC Millennial Minority
United States
Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2019, 01:21:01 PM »

In 365 days, we will be on the eve of election night 2020. A lot can change in that year, and I hope a lot changes in my life (I have high ambitions). I won't be here on a regular basis until after that date, if at all.

I will pop in from time to time if anything significant happens - for instance, if Biden flunks the primaries I'll pop in to say "I told ya so."

If my 2019 gubernatorial predictions turn out to be accurate, I'll pop in to say "looks like I was right and GOP's infrastructure and Trump's blessing was enough to overcome solid Democratic candidates who would have won if this weren't the Trump Era."

and so on and so forth

I'm going to miss talking to all of you.

I can be reached more frequently here: https://discord.gg/HEyakKn
I Can Now Die Happy
NYC Millennial Minority
United States
Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2019, 02:59:29 PM »
« Edited: November 03, 2019, 03:22:43 PM by Atlas: Consistently Wrong »

@Bagel23: you're taller than I expected and that Jon Tester outfit seems to fit you well, I recommend rocking it in college to attract the ladies

Anyway guys, as an Internet addict who keeps finding my way back, here are my last predictions. You can make fun of me if they end up being wrong.

Virginia House and Senate: will go D (I won't even bother researching the exact races in order to predict how much)

Louisiana: Rispone 51.5%, JBE 48.5%; however a JBE 50.1%, Rispone 49.9% result or something along those lines is decently possible; you could say it's between Lean R and Tilt R.

Kentucky: Bevin 51%, Beshear 47%, Libertarian 2%. However, there's a small chance for a Beshear 48.2%, Bevin 48.1%, Libertarian 3.7% style victory. You can say it's Lean R.

Mississippi: Hood can't seem to get beyond 45% in the Hickman Analytics(D) polls, ergo I rate it Likely R, possibly Safe. I predict a result similar to the 2018 MS-SEN Special race between Hyde-Smith and Espy. If you factor in that gubernatorial races can be less partisan, you can predict that Hood can mayyybe get up to 48%. I'd still predict something like 50% Reeves, 48% Hood, 2% Third Party. There exists the possibility that it'll be something more like 54% Reeves, 45% Hood, 1% Third Party. And you could even argue that it's possible that Hood will get less than 45%.

Right now the likeliest option for me is something like 53% Reeves, 46% Hood, 1%Third Party.

Edit: by the way I'll do my best not to pop in again until the Iowa Caucus results. Again, normally my 'internet addiction' wouldn't be a problem if I was content to have a regular life, but I yearn for something far more ambitious.

Edit2: Also my hot take for the Iowa Caucus this far out is that there is a decently greater chance of Warren+Buttigieg being in the Top 2 than Bernie+Biden being in the Top 2. Again, I don't have faith in those geezers.
I Can Now Die Happy
NYC Millennial Minority
United States
Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2019, 06:18:48 PM »

I was talking about how I always get along better with girls than I do with guys bcuz it's less drama and my roommate said "hot dog flying down a hallway" and I asked her what that meant and she said I was the one who told her that term in the first place but idk how bcuz I don't even know what it means and now I am confused.

I must have too much slang terms if I'm forgetting them.

I get along much better with women than with men, because the latter get jealous and insecure far too easily around me. Men need to stop being so fragile.
I Can Now Die Happy
NYC Millennial Minority
United States
Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2019, 08:30:12 PM »

Do you think they love you? I sometimes suspect mine don't.
I Can Now Die Happy
NYC Millennial Minority
United States
Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2020, 10:43:42 PM »

who wanna go bar hopping in nashvegas w me and the squad sometime soon

will u be in las vegas any time in the near future
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length