NJ-Stockton: Menendez +2 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 11:41:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  NJ-Stockton: Menendez +2 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NJ-Stockton: Menendez +2  (Read 4355 times)
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« on: October 01, 2018, 07:11:12 PM »
« edited: October 01, 2018, 07:16:05 PM by Progressive Pessimist »

With everything that's at stake in this election, every Democrat in New Jersey needs to just hold their nose and vote for Bob Menendez. If we lose New Jersey and the Senate ends up split 50-50 with Pence breaking the tie, how are you going to feel then?

Don't worry I am. It will disappoint my friend and fellow Bergen County resident-Admiral President, but he's got my vote. There is too much at stake and I'm pretty certain that other New Jersey Democrats feel the same way, I've talked to some of them. I personally would have just preferred if he retired, and we had Frank Pallone or Steve Fulop run for his seat instead.

Anyway. Hahaha! This poll is not going to be accurate! Anti-Hugin ads have finally been assaulting the airwaves. It will still probably be closer than it should be, but in no way is Menendez going to lose. Also this race will not be closer than West Virginia's.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 08:27:50 PM »

I wish Rush Holt had run, he would win easily and would be a really good Senator.

That would have been amazing! He is (or was) one of my favorite political figures in my state! Unfortunately we're still stuck with Menendez for another six years, you know, since he is going to win again.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies