The HCP Re-election Campaign • Stuck with proven leadership. • June 2020 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 06:03:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The HCP Re-election Campaign • Stuck with proven leadership. • June 2020 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The HCP Re-election Campaign • Stuck with proven leadership. • June 2020  (Read 953 times)
Boobs
HCP
« on: May 15, 2020, 07:14:22 PM »

Atlasians have never been more certain. Certain in themselves. Certain in their government. Certain in their duly-elected President. I have had the pleasure and privilege to serve as the good ship Atlasia's captain. And I am once again seeking your confidence in commanding the proud nation we have.

In the past few months, we have set sail through uncharted waters. As President, I have fought against insidious forces abroad and at home. I've stood up to our enemies and spat in their eyes. But, despite my tremendous progress and success, there is still work to be done. In my second term, I will pursue an ambitious agenda.

The sea ahead is tumultuous, but we laugh at its roars. The might of the waves is no match for our unbridled destiny. We can, and we will, like an icebreaker, demolish even the most ostensibly impossible of obstacles.

We will slim down governmental bloat by merging together civil and military administration. We will reform our legal system to dole out speedy, effective and robust justice. We will enforce our laws against the enemies of the People and the State, as the two have become one. We will restore our national faith in the great Virginia. We will meet our destiny in the great rechristening as the Talk Republic.

We are setting sail. All aboard!

* Public domain; US Department of Transportation
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2020, 03:09:36 PM »

So will you vote for Pericles last minute like the good doggie you are like you did unnecessarily in the recent Fremont senate race?

YE and I are friends and gentlemen; thus, we voted for each other. Better luck next time.
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2020, 11:45:31 PM »

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies