The HCP Re-election Campaign • Stuck with proven leadership. • June 2020
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 02:36:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The HCP Re-election Campaign • Stuck with proven leadership. • June 2020
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: The HCP Re-election Campaign • Stuck with proven leadership. • June 2020  (Read 952 times)
Boobs
HCP
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 15, 2020, 07:14:22 PM »

Atlasians have never been more certain. Certain in themselves. Certain in their government. Certain in their duly-elected President. I have had the pleasure and privilege to serve as the good ship Atlasia's captain. And I am once again seeking your confidence in commanding the proud nation we have.

In the past few months, we have set sail through uncharted waters. As President, I have fought against insidious forces abroad and at home. I've stood up to our enemies and spat in their eyes. But, despite my tremendous progress and success, there is still work to be done. In my second term, I will pursue an ambitious agenda.

The sea ahead is tumultuous, but we laugh at its roars. The might of the waves is no match for our unbridled destiny. We can, and we will, like an icebreaker, demolish even the most ostensibly impossible of obstacles.

We will slim down governmental bloat by merging together civil and military administration. We will reform our legal system to dole out speedy, effective and robust justice. We will enforce our laws against the enemies of the People and the State, as the two have become one. We will restore our national faith in the great Virginia. We will meet our destiny in the great rechristening as the Talk Republic.

We are setting sail. All aboard!

* Public domain; US Department of Transportation
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2020, 07:28:15 PM »

Endorsed.
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2020, 08:32:12 PM »

This meme is getting old.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2020, 08:40:16 PM »

You won't get my first preference, but I would like to give you a high preference.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2020, 08:41:09 PM »

So is your persona.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2020, 08:42:10 PM »

Please stop attacking Wulfric, and please try to be less abrasive on this board, in general.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2020, 09:57:02 PM »

Interesting
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2020, 11:43:41 PM »

Please stop attacking Wulfric, and please try to be less abrasive on this board, in general.

I'll do what I want. Go cry somewhere else.
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2020, 11:58:29 PM »

I'll do what I want. Go cry somewhere else.

Wow so tough and edgy!
I assume you graduated top of class as a Navy SEAL?
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2020, 12:03:30 AM »

Endorsed for a sixth term!

you know what else is getting old?

your mama
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2020, 05:00:23 PM »

Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2020, 12:16:00 AM »

Ted Bessell:
Running for Reelection as Vice President

Wikimedia Commons

I was just telling, that I got this girl before, and I was together since 3 years. And uhh, I was not even cheating her or what. And Facebook arrived and, uh, she wanted me to accept her on Facebook, and I don't want it because I was, like, in front of her. And she told me like "Accept me on Facebook." It was virtual, means no sense. So I say "I'm in front of you, I don't need to accept you on Facebook." She started to be crazy. She thought that because I didn't accept her, she thought I was cheating. She told me like, uh, "It's over, I can't believe you." I said "come on, you're crazy, because like, yeah, I'm in front of you, I'm every day here in your house." That's, it means, like, it's jealousy. Pure jealousy. For nothing. You know, virtual thing?
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2020, 01:35:55 PM »

So will you vote for Pericles last minute like the good doggie you are like you did unnecessarily in the recent Fremont senate race?
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2020, 03:09:36 PM »

So will you vote for Pericles last minute like the good doggie you are like you did unnecessarily in the recent Fremont senate race?

YE and I are friends and gentlemen; thus, we voted for each other. Better luck next time.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2020, 03:18:04 PM »

Wow, disgusting ad-hominem attacks. Welcome to my ignore list.
CookieDamage
cookiedamage
YaBB God

« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2020, 03:29:32 PM »

If you don't quit with this courier font...
YE
Modadmin
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -0.52

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2020, 03:40:02 PM »

Keep it up and it’ll become the forum default.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2020, 07:52:48 PM »

Weak
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2020, 09:05:39 PM »

Weak

Gonna cry? Gonna **** your pants? Maybe? Maybe **** and ***?… Well then you ******* *****, maybe you should ***** ** my ******** and on my ******* you **** *** ***** **** to the right of my ********. ***** ***** ***** **** to open a dropdown menu ***** *******. ***** that ***** and confirm that you want to **** me to ***** ***** my ***** *****
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2020, 09:47:19 PM »

Weak

Gonna cry? Gonna **** your pants? Maybe? Maybe **** and ***?… Well then you ******* *****, maybe you should ***** ** my ******** and on my ******* you **** *** ***** **** to the right of my ********. ***** ***** ***** **** to open a dropdown menu ***** *******. ***** that ***** and confirm that you want to **** me to ***** ***** my ***** *****
🥱
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2020, 12:19:11 AM »

Weak

🥱

Peepee poopoo .
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2020, 11:45:31 PM »

Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2020, 11:47:13 PM »

I am a liberal. I AM a liberal. I am a LIBERAL!
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2020, 11:48:12 PM »

sad to see our great president lose re-election
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2020, 12:55:38 AM »

This is a tragedy.

To see our President, our Lord and Savior, lose reelection for the first time in our history as a result of the treachery of the Republican Party (which has become the Party of Big Government), we are all in need of a new beginning in which the true God is worshiped. We need a fresh start in which the true faith is embraced, because there is so much in the old faith that is wrong and so much in the new faith that is right.

We need a new starting point. That's why we're here today. I'm asking you to become a part of it. I'm asking you to take the time to read our book, The New Christian Right, which I'm going to read aloud to you tonight.

We've been asked to address the subject of the new American century for the last thirty years, and we have. This was a great and glorious period in American history. The people of this nation gave their hearts to God, and God gave His love to them.

The spirit of God was given to this nation by Jesus Christ, the son of God, for He was given by God's love. Jesus Christ is the Lord of the whole new age. He is the Christ. He is the Son of God, and He lives in our world, in our lives, and He is the Holy Ghost.

The new age of Jesus Christ will be a time of peace and joy, where people and nations will have a new relationship with their Creator -- a relationship built from the bottom up, by our faith in Jesus Christ.

The spirit of freedom and of righteousness will replace the spirit of fear, injustice, hatred and greed. The old spirit of fear will be replaced by a new spirit of love and freedom.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies