MI - Competitive Edge Research & Communication/MI GOP (R): Whitmer +5 > James, Craig +7 > Whitmer (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 03:01:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2022 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  MI - Competitive Edge Research & Communication/MI GOP (R): Whitmer +5 > James, Craig +7 > Whitmer (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MI - Competitive Edge Research & Communication/MI GOP (R): Whitmer +5 > James, Craig +7 > Whitmer  (Read 1252 times)
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« on: June 29, 2021, 09:40:57 PM »
« edited: June 29, 2021, 09:47:00 PM by Ishan »

Wut? Don't tell me you believe this Republican junk pollster that finds her down nine against "generic Republican".

Don't take olawakandi serious. It's quite obvious all his takes are SirWoodbury-tier level (or even worse), yet he has a cult status on this forum.
He has "cult" status because he is right and he isn't a troll/bot. He understands the American voter far more than most people on this forum, even though some of his electoral predictions may be wrong.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2021, 05:33:21 PM »

Wut? Don't tell me you believe this Republican junk pollster that finds her down nine against "generic Republican".

Don't take olawakandi serious. It's quite obvious all his takes are SirWoodbury-tier level (or even worse), yet he has a cult status on this forum.
He has "cult" status because he is right and he isn't a troll/bot. He understands the American voter far more than most people on this forum, even though some of his electoral predictions may be wrong.
I don't agree, i'm sorry, and i think few people even are able to understand the American voters, given we continue to be surprised to what America is capable off in terms of the political process.

He understands that the American voter wants America to reopen and he [/pre]]predicted Trump's "space in the GOP primary" 4 years before Trump ran, and he is the closest person Atlas has to a black urban working-class person with him being somewhat anti-immigration and anti-crime even with his hackish takes.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies