NYC Mayor/2021 Megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 02:24:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  NYC Mayor/2021 Megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NYC Mayor/2021 Megathread  (Read 128229 times)
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« on: September 09, 2020, 12:58:52 PM »

Corey Johnson's not running anymore. Word is he's going to run against Carolyn Maloney instead. He's been on a tear recently - just called the cops on protestors for the crime of protesting near his house.

Johnson is a joke lol.

Who's that guy who has a picture of Maloney in his signature on here? He's not going to be happy.
He did that because he does everything as a meme. He ran for President in Atlasia as a meme.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2020, 04:25:00 PM »

Still think if AOC decided to run she'd be a strong candidate in the primary.

Actually, if Max Rose decides to jump in the Mayoral race, assuming he makes it past the primary, he'd be the strongest possible General Election candidate for the Democrats.

But neither AOC or Rose is particularly likely to run.

No thanks to Max Rose.

Why not? Max Rose is palatable to all of the wings of the Democratic Party. He represents Staten Island, the most conservative borough in NYC, so obviously he would be more moderate than Hakeem Jeffries or AOC.

Staten Island is absolutely not representative of the city in general, nobody's interested in electing a Republican pretending to be a Democrat and whose career can be summed up as "I used to be in the military" and "I don't much care for the current mayor". But it's absolutely what he wants, why else would he be attacking de Blasio every other day? I think he's got a gut feeling he's getting tossed out in November so he wants to move up to Gracie mansion, which will give him an even bigger platform to pretend to be a Democrat and tell everyone he used to be in the military.

Staten Island is the white ghetto of NYC....it is NYC.

Just because Staten Island doesn't vote like the rest of the city doesn't mean that is not part of the city. Most of the firefighters that served on 9/11 came from SI.

Rose won't run for mayor. Martin Golden, Joann Ariola, Vito Fossella or Andrew Lanza should run for the GOP side. Andrew Giuliani can't win. Donald Trump Jr. can't win.

Giuliani is toxic in NYC now.

Didn't Fossella have some weird scandal or get arrested or something way back? I think his career is mostly toast. I'll take your word for it on the other people, but I don't think any Republican really has an especially good shot at being elected. The Dem primary will determine who wins, because the political environment here is a lot different than it was in the 90s when Giuliani got elected and when Stop and Frisk Mike rode in on his coattails. 

bronz obsesses over random politicians that nobody has heard about for a while.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2021, 09:20:06 PM »

Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2021, 03:48:54 PM »

Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2021, 10:04:35 AM »

Warren endorses Wiley.

Ugh.

No way I could support Wiley despite AOC's endorsement if this vile piece of excrement is supporting her.
Good to see that you wouldn't support Joe Biden because Elizabeth Warren supports him.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2021, 09:07:42 PM »

1. Garcia
2. Yang
3. Wiley
4. Donovan
5. Chang or Prince
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2021, 10:40:02 AM »

I wonder what bronz/Suburbia's family thinks of Adams's victory.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2021, 01:44:48 PM »

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies