Man at Trump rally: McCain needs to die (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 01:56:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Man at Trump rally: McCain needs to die (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Man at Trump rally: McCain needs to die  (Read 2471 times)
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« on: August 23, 2017, 02:40:17 PM »

If only you guys loved McCain this much in 2008, seeing how hellbent on war with Russia you are.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/deflect

You excel at this.  Seriously, the tribalistic mentality you have toward loyal Trump supporters is unhealthy.  Sure, the token "I don't like this random military intervention Trump is doing - in fact I hate it - but that doesn't mean I don't support him!" post shows up every few weeks, but holy shlt, dude.  It's okay to criticize him or his followers.  This guy just said a human being "needs to die."  For 's sake.
One man in a crowd of thousands said something crazy, possibly just to get attention. It's not even worth talking about.
It's certainly disturbing, but Santander is right.

Yep. The problem with the GOP is that it's elected representatives, including the leader of the party, regularly say things this bad or worse. And are then cheered on rather the being booted, censured, or seeing the party disintegrate out from under them. In a world as populated as ours, any side will have a handful of crazed extremists. This does NOT excuse the pattern and practice of unacceptable behavior by any group, but it is important to understand the difference.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies