The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 04:55:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Seriously? Theatre of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts V  (Read 206085 times)
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« on: May 21, 2016, 12:21:21 PM »

Arkansas will probably vote similarly to Utah. If Clinton wins by enough to win Utah (maybe by 10-15 points nationally), then she could win Arkansas as well.

LOL "Angrie"? And she also supports Maggie Hassan?

It's either your sock, someone else's, or your worst enemy.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 04:26:29 PM »

now we see how she get colored votes. on the other hand it is nothing unusual to see clintons cooperate with mafia.

Don't know who that kid is but

A) He doesn't use capital letters
B) He's a borderline racist
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 07:37:30 PM »

Interesting. A Muslim murders gays and somehow it's Trump's fault?

MohamedChalid simply won't tolerate (the intolerant person that he is) the idea that the Koran is to blame, since it outclasses Mein Kampf as an anti-Semitic, misoygnist, homophobic book.

What did I just read
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2016, 05:48:07 AM »

I know I'm going to be dismissed as a loony leftist or something, but I believe that nobody should be allowed to own a gun.

Why do people own guns?

Self-Defense: Your bedside gun to protect yourself from an invader is more likely to end in an accident involving you shooting yourself, than in the protection of you. Not nearly enough crimes are prevented by people because they have guns to make this argument reasonable. So many people are shot by toddlers each year that it's really hard to justify this.

Hunting: Animal cruelty, and it's completely useless. Nobody hunts for food in 21st century America.

I look forward to arguing with someone over this.

I've finally made one of these boards! I'm so proud of myself.

/s
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2016, 08:22:46 PM »

Cool, so that means MK goes bye-bye, yeah?

I hope so
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2016, 02:42:37 PM »

Endorsed!
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2016, 06:45:34 AM »

Wow, guys, did you know there was a "Political Debate" forum for this type of argument? Neither did I!

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?board=20.0
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2016, 07:51:20 AM »

Petition to rename this thread after Seriously?
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2016, 07:17:39 PM »

Are you really going to sit here and argue that racism in West Virginia is somehow worse than racism in The Holy Democratic Mecha of Boston, Massachusetts? I mean really, it's this type of elitist horsesh**t that has enabled the GOP to take over so many formerly Democratic bastions of the South, and subject a region full of poor people to "Muh trickle-down economics." Instead of promoting racial equality while at the same time supporting economic policies that help both poor blacks and poor whites, we have a nominee that thinks people that make $150K/yr are "middle class." Meanwhile, as you were sitting here crying yourself to sleep over the idea of the first female president, Donald Trump snuck in and convinced many poor white people that their enemy was definitely not the 1%'ers that run the GOP; the same people who pay them $7.25/hr and only give them 25 hours per week, meaning they have to work a second awful job. Instead, he blamed it all not only on immigrants, but on greedy democrats who made over $150 million on speaking fees alone.

How was he able to do such a thing? Oh, that's right, because as it would turn out, Donald Trump is actually at his best when he talks about Hillary Clinton, and avoids pretty much any other topic of conversation. West Virginians and other impoverished southerners might not be so uptight about black people and hispanics if they actually had a party that fought for their situation instead of spitting in their collective faces telling them how racist, and stupid they are. Hell maybe Donald Trump and the Republicans wouldn't be polling 60% in a state that based on demographics should still be a Democratic stronghold, if the Clintonites didn't openly state that they want to take away one of the few major sources of jobs in a state that is already very impoverished in comparison to most parts of the country.

I'm mainly posting this here due to pairing left wing populist rage with a "Gary Johnson 2016!" signature.

It's also a terrible post
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2016, 06:52:45 AM »

^^ GET ON IT MODS
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2016, 07:03:35 AM »

How about you just PM Flo?

Or better yet, why not start a new thread? This one has more pages than Dave usually likes threads to.

Nah, it's gotta be 2000 posts, no?
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2016, 11:06:44 PM »

IIRC he's 15, no?

Still doesn't excuse blatant stupidity. 
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2016, 03:00:58 PM »

Powell

Johnson might tempt me a bit, but I would never feel comfortable voting for an atheist VP.

Tolerant, open-minded independent. Smiley

It would surprise me if there was a Wulfric post that didn't belong here.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2016, 08:54:12 PM »

rip this has 2000 posts now do we need a new one
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2016, 07:22:47 AM »

This is what people like to call "triggered"
Pages: [1]  
Jump to: