Arizona megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 05:40:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Arizona megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Arizona megathread  (Read 71030 times)
Unelectable Bystander
« on: October 10, 2022, 08:07:02 PM »

Not sure I understand. Nobody - any Dem - is advocating for late term abortions. Democrats advocate for the right to choose what is best for yourself in your situation. I'm confused as to how you're not more upset with the GOP's extreme approach of banning it outright and taking the right away from people to make their own decisions.
you are talking to a brick wall

Lol Calthrina is probably the single most open member in terms of having good faith debates about something without bringing in any excesses
Unelectable Bystander
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2022, 09:37:46 AM »

Once again, Lake really talking about issues that matter - now she's going after the NFL and the Super Bowl.

Not a big fan of Lake from what I’ve seen and I have no idea what she’s talking about, but this is good. The people decide who governs and how they govern, not wealthy elite corporations. The leaders need to make it clear that bullying by big business will not be tolerated.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies