Jury finds that Donald Trump sexually abused E. Jean Carroll in civil case (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 03:09:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Jury finds that Donald Trump sexually abused E. Jean Carroll in civil case (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Jury finds that Donald Trump sexually abused E. Jean Carroll in civil case  (Read 6529 times)
GALeftist
sansymcsansface
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -7.29, S: -9.48

P
« on: May 09, 2023, 03:17:15 PM »

Wow, convicted sexual abuser sounds pretty bad. My understanding, though, is that because this was reported by a major online media company, one could not be held liable for believing it to be an accurate descriptor of Mr. Trump and saying as much. I haven't been following this story much, but I'll default to trusting this source and conclude that this could definitely be correct and share it widely, especially with any swing voters in my life.
GALeftist
sansymcsansface
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -7.29, S: -9.48

P
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2023, 04:11:52 PM »

https://twitter.com/PopCrave/status/1656018047646461952

Wow, convicted sexual abuser sounds pretty bad. My understanding, though, is that because this was reported by a major online media company, one could not be held liable for believing it to be an accurate descriptor of Mr. Trump and saying as much. I haven't been following this story much, but I'll default to trusting this source and conclude that this could definitely be correct and share it widely, especially with any swing voters in my life.
Not to be overly pedantic, but again, it’s a civil suit, so he’s not a convicted anything.

That was my joke, the coverage is inaccurate
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies