Patriot Party: DabbingSanta/GregTheGreat ticket (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 04:15:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Patriot Party: DabbingSanta/GregTheGreat ticket (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Patriot Party: DabbingSanta/GregTheGreat ticket  (Read 9020 times)
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: November 05, 2021, 10:29:50 AM »

DabbingSanta Announces ACP 2
"It's at least ACP 3", reports RG Peebs
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2021, 02:34:31 PM »

With your running mate declaring himself to be "deleted", will you be selecting a new running mate, or will you be pulling a Matt Santos should you win the election?
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2022, 08:59:18 AM »

You guys are getting voter fraud?
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2022, 09:17:17 AM »

I never said it was, I just said "You guys are getting voter fraud?" I thought I was implying that there was no "voter fraud"--the election is legitimate, and Labor's sh**tposting doesn't change that. But it doesn't mean it isn't fun to screw around.
All four invalidated votes in the Southern election were cast by leftists, attempting to fraudulently influence the election results.
Known leftist RI.
We have also seen an unprecedented effort by members of the Labor Party to overturn the election results, going as far to form their own Constitutional Convention.  If the end goal is to break the game, which I recognize I have contributed to with my rhetoric, you are all doing a good job.  Especially concerning about all this is that many of the participating members have great influence over the game and mechanics.  For example, you are responsible for counting party membership and confirming whether or not users are "valid" to post.  Shouldn't these positions be given to people who do not wish to overthrow the existing gov't structure?
Yeah, but I'm not gonna let a little sh**tposting get in the way of my job.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies