Bernie fans: if he were more conservative than Hillary, but acting the same... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 08:30:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Bernie fans: if he were more conservative than Hillary, but acting the same... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Bernie fans: if he were more conservative than Hillary, but acting the same way, would you approve?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 36

Author Topic: Bernie fans: if he were more conservative than Hillary, but acting the same...  (Read 970 times)
Famous Mortimer
WillipsBrighton
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: May 24, 2016, 01:43:36 AM »

I support the right of candidates to run in any election they like. They should not have to drop out just because they are going to lose. The idea that they should is bizarre and no one has ever put it forward except Hillary supports at this current moment.
Famous Mortimer
WillipsBrighton
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 02:16:30 AM »

I support the right of candidates to run in any election they like. They should not have to drop out just because they are going to lose. The idea that they should is bizarre and no one has ever put it forward except Hillary supports at this current moment.

During the 2008 Democratic Primary there was intense pressure on Hillary to drop out by Obama supporters.  

Well it was dumb then too but it certainly wasn't as loud. I think every state should have the right to choose between at least two active candidates. No one candidate elections in America.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies