SiCKO (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 04:30:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  SiCKO (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SiCKO  (Read 4736 times)
Conan
conan

« on: July 01, 2007, 01:04:17 AM »

at the expense of others.  'nuff said.

All human rights come to the expense of others. I don't understand your rebuttle.

no they don't.  If I want to live, or buy something how is it skin off your back?

Tik-you knew you're thread hijacking was coming Wink

As for Moore, I don't know why someone would watch his movies.  Getting facts from him is like taking medical advice from Jack the Ripper. Smiley

Would it defeat your purpose or make you feel any better if this system becomes less expensive than our current one with far more benefits with a lower cost? If I recall correctly, this is what would happen.

Anyway, do you plan on taking social security when you are older? Because technically even though you are contributing it now, the checks that you receive in the future will be money from the generation behind you. So it's not just getting your money back.
Conan
conan

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 04:27:55 PM »

Anyway, do you plan on taking social security when you are older?
Even if he did, so what? Isn't he paying taxes towards it? In the outlandish possibility that the system isn't in bankruptcy by the time he reaches old age, he'd be just getting a bit back from what they took from him.
Read the whole post. He won't be taking his money. It will be somone elses by the time he will need it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies