Opinion of the irrational hatred of Rochambeau (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 12:24:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of the irrational hatred of Rochambeau (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Huh
Freedom Hate

Horrible Hate

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 39

Author Topic: Opinion of the irrational hatred of Rochambeau  (Read 12843 times)
Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -5.23, S: -2.52

« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2011, 07:55:37 PM »

Your nonviolent protests are admirable, Rochambeau, but I think it's time to take it up a notch.

No thanks. It seems that you are more man for this job, if you know what I mean.

Advocating a poster's suicide? Nice job, Rochambeau.

King kinda did it first.

Exactly. It's very convenient for you to ignore King's comment and only focus on mine. And unlike King, I was simply joking around with my comment.
Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2011, 08:00:15 PM »

Suicide? I wanted you to become one with the Buddha.

Sure you did.[/sarcasm]
Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2011, 08:29:17 PM »

You guys are doing such a great job of being better posters than Roch, by being a /kənt/ to him and all.

Thanks for defending me Morgan, Lief, opebo, and others whom I forget to mention.
Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2011, 05:55:11 PM »

I entirely understand (and share) the desire to get rid of him, but why don't you guys just do that, then? Surely there has to be consensus on this issue in the mod squad by now? It just feels like he's being kept around as some sort of punching bag.

We can't just do that. Unlike what you seem to think we're not a band of thugs...first he reappeared and then there has been increasing momentum for a ban. The discussion is going on and will hopefully soon lead to a ban being implemented.

I think you have to expect people to speak up against behaviour that is unacceptable. There are posters who are unfairly persecuted on here, but Rochambeau isn't really one of them.

What exactly have I done over the last nine months to warrant a ban? I don't seem to recall doing anything bad. If the moderators have a complaint against my activity over the last nine months, how about they PM me and we'll discuss this issue? Then again, I should expect typical rhetoric like this from you. I mean, you're the one who gave me about 20 infraction points in Atlasia in August 2010 that were completely undeserved, not to mention your various insults of me over time.
Pages: 1 [2]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies