Are you 100% pro-life? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:07:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Are you 100% pro-life? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Are you?
Yes
No
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: Are you 100% pro-life?  (Read 5774 times)
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« on: July 12, 2007, 02:17:20 PM »

Is there anyone else out there who values the sancity of human life and erring on the side of life as much as I do?  I find it ridiculous the amount of criticism I get for this position, there is no reason not to be 100% pro-life if you are pro-life at all.  Supporting exceptions is another way of saying, "Yeah I know they'll find loopholes don't I only care about the issue for personal gain."

Given that you think that women with ectopic pregnancies should die along with the embryo, I don't exactly think you count as 100% pro-life.

I feel it is more moral to take a chance that both live than to make sure one is killed.  If the baby is already dead, then the procedure is no longer an abortion in my book.  Again, this issue is very personal to me as I have explained before as my mother had an 85% chance of dying if she gave birth to me, but you chose to take the risk and we both live happily and healthy now.  I do not believe if I would have died or been aborted my mother could have continued.

1. Many of us don't consider life to begin at conception, but at birth]
2. Allowing the mother to choose whether the deliver the baby with a chance at death or the abort it would not force mothers not to deliver the baby. There were no lawws obligating your mother to deliver the baby, yet she did so anyway.
3. Even if you are pro-life, would you not consider life that is already functional to be superior to developing life? Should the protection of the mother's life be superios to the protection of the unborn baby's life?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies