Cobb and Badnaik move forward (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 12:27:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  Cobb and Badnaik move forward (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cobb and Badnaik move forward  (Read 2869 times)
ill ind

« on: November 16, 2004, 04:39:12 PM »

This is sheer lunacy!!!

I post as an independent on here, but truthfully, I did not support President Bush's reelection.  That being said, however I accept that he was reelected.  It hurts to lose, but soembody has to.  In this case it was Mr Kerry.  I accept that Geo Bush will be President for the next 4 years.  End of story.  Too bad many partisan Democrats can not bring themselves to accept this.

There is no way I can see that a recount can make up 130,00 votes.

Interestingly Mr Cobb's campaign raised more money in 5 days for this recount than they did in the entire campaign before the election.  Either there must be some Greens with deep pockets who believe he can overcome the Bush 2.5 million to 24 vote margin over Cobb, or somebody else is paying for it!!!!

I don't know what Badnarik has to do with it except lending his name.  Perhaps he was tapped to put his name on this because he was actually on the Ohio ballot, where Cobb wasn't.

All and all this whole thing really smacks of sour grapes on the part of the Dems.

Ill Ind
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies