2022 College Football Discussion & Pick'em Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 01:11:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  2022 College Football Discussion & Pick'em Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2022 College Football Discussion & Pick'em Thread  (Read 23702 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« on: July 22, 2022, 07:05:32 AM »

I know it's weird I rooted against the Braves and rooted for Rams, Actually Georgia Bulldogs won three times it's interesting Georgia Moderate rooted for Bengals and Matthew Stafford is a Georgia Bulldog but since I don't live in Cali anymore I can root for whomever, like the Bucks can dethrone Warriors due to Gianni's, we know Jayson Tatum cant

I am certainly gonna root for the Packers but the Chiefs won't lose to the Bengals this yr, that's why Von Miller should of went to Cowboys not Bills, Bills are gonna struggle against Chiefs

Georgia NCAA Football Champ
Atlanta Braves
Rams and Matthew Stafford won
Kansas Jay hawk won Basketball
Astros v Dodgers if Dodgers win they have Freeman but if they lose they didn't get Wilson Contreras
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2022, 12:52:02 AM »

Going all in for OHIO STATE again this year
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2022, 09:53:48 AM »

Ohio State is still the best team every year but sometimes just like Dodgers choke except that one yr they had Corey Seagar as the MVP, best teams in regular season never win, it's the one that  can win in post season, OH St hasn't won a title since 2015 with Zeke Elliot and then you have the Zags in WA in basketball
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2022, 04:12:11 PM »

Notwithstanding, Ohio St folds again just like Zags
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2022, 01:51:03 PM »

After what happened in OH SEN, I am so glad OH St BUCS lost they haven't won a title since 2015  with Zeke Elliot, the reason why Cowboys are good Zeke Elliott is playing now
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2022, 11:32:33 AM »
« Edited: December 15, 2022, 11:38:15 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Ohio St v Michigan in Finale and OH st wins, Dallas Cowboys are the favs to go to Superbowl because Zeke Elliott is healthy, thats OH St football

Just like it was time for Rams since 2000 to win a title it's time for Cowboys to win it but they gotta go thru Chiefs, Bengals and Eagles, it's time for OH St to. win a title and the Refs are in it, Jordan rules, refs play a part in teams winning Superbowls by give extra free throws and extra pass interference no questions asked Rams got the calls on pass interference last yr
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2022, 06:34:44 AM »

Alot of people aren't Cowboys fans but Zeke Elliott fans like myself and that's why OH St has still a huge following as I said before it's a time for all teams to win OH St hasn't won since 2015 and Dallas Cowboys haven't won since 1997, so it's only a matter of time and refs are a big part of that too in helping Rams win Superbowl in 2021 when they gave Stafford the benefit of calls on pass interference and put ball at 1 yrd line, very few Cowboys penalties and Rams are garbage and Kelce is a Hall of Famer but he folds in crunch time like he did in Superbowl with Tom Brady

They are all pros
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2022, 05:31:48 AM »

Watch OH St win the Title and Dallas goes to Superbowl it's all about timing it's the playoffs anything goes just like Bengals can beat Buffalo Bills and Chiefs, all Cowboys need is to beat Eagles whom haven't played no one important like the Bills, Bengals and Chiefs this yr, Zeke Elliott OH St I am a Chiefs fan but I am a Zeke Elliott fan too OH St Football

No one wins Fantasy football unless you have Kelce and MaHomes and Zeke Elliott on your team this yr I lost I didn't have Kelce but that's Okay I won last year
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2023, 03:02:41 AM »

So much for OH St, they are the Zags of Football, they can't win a title, just like the D party in Ohio except Browh is only holding this seat due to he got it during Katrina

They got the second choice and Lost I won't he watching the title game like I did last yr I watched it due to Stafford from GA but I am not a CA fan anymore
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2023, 03:41:42 PM »

I know this isn't NFL thread but Justin Fields sux OH St QB that's why Ohio St sux now they drafted players like Fields and CJ Straud
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2023, 08:55:34 AM »

Georgia is clear fav
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2023, 06:36:27 PM »

TCU v Georgia how boring
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2023, 06:39:44 AM »

They said ticket price are going for 400 not 1500 for this game they said fans rather see Mich v Ohio St than this game

I guess because Matthew Stafford is from GA ahrcGA win last yr and Rams aren't going to Superbowl for a long timevgoing forward
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2023, 08:39:03 AM »

Ohio state isn't gonna be the same without CJ Straud too bad Bears won't take him they have Fields
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies