Morning Consult: AZ, CO, FL, GA, MI, MN, NC, OH, PA, TX, WI: Biden +10, +10, +2, +3, +10, +7, +2... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 02:54:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Morning Consult: AZ, CO, FL, GA, MI, MN, NC, OH, PA, TX, WI: Biden +10, +10, +2, +3, +10, +7, +2... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Morning Consult: AZ, CO, FL, GA, MI, MN, NC, OH, PA, TX, WI: Biden +10, +10, +2, +3, +10, +7, +2...  (Read 4434 times)
Podgy the Bear
mollybecky

« on: September 01, 2020, 05:57:07 AM »

Good news!  Biden needs a broad-based electoral vote landslide, i.e. greater than 350 EV--which will be the first step to get some normalcy back in this country.
Podgy the Bear
mollybecky

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2020, 06:21:46 AM »

Although I'm loving that Georgia number, I'm most surprised that the only state not to show any movement was Wisconsin.

If this is a harbinger of polls to come, I fail to see how Trump makes up ground at this point.

VAR must've missed it, but it did show movement... it was 6% a few weeks back as well as 6% right before the convention. So movement towards Biden, interestingly enough

Looks like you're right. Since their pre-convention poll, Biden gained 3 points while Trump didn't move.

I'd like to see another poll of Wisconsin, preferably completely post-RNC. But if Trump couldn't gain anything in the midst of Kenosha, I don't think visiting the city or sympathizing with Mr Rittenhouse is gonna resurrect his campaign.

And that's not even getting into the inevitable COVID spike in the Midwest.

Sympathizing with a murderer like Rittenhouse doesn't get you anywhere.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies