Rand Paul Wants To Abolish The Americans With Disabilities Act! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 25, 2024, 11:45:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Rand Paul Wants To Abolish The Americans With Disabilities Act! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rand Paul Wants To Abolish The Americans With Disabilities Act!  (Read 30910 times)
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: May 19, 2010, 09:28:08 AM »

Q: Do you think Americans, based on the 2nd Amendment, do you think they have a Constitutional right to violently overthrow the government?

Yeah, I'd have ended the interview there, regardless of who my candidate was or what I thought the answer would be.
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 01:44:36 PM »

Q: Do you think Americans, based on the 2nd Amendment, do you think they have a Constitutional right to violently overthrow the government?

Yeah, I'd have ended the interview there, regardless of who my candidate was or what I thought the answer would be.

Uh, I wouldn't. That should be considered an softball question with an easy answer that wouldn't piss off anyone but the militia freemen types.

Unless one's candidate is actually barking mad, of course.....

Oh, bull. That's not a question that's asked during a serious media interview, and it's definitely not a "softball." Softballs are meant to paint a candidate in a favorable light -- this question is clearly not aiming to do that. It's a question asked during a fishing expedition to get a candidate to say something stupid and inflammatory.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies