The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 02:49:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity  (Read 214298 times)
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« on: March 13, 2017, 08:51:46 PM »

But seriously though. This generation is basically the Hitler youth reincarnated. It's just a fact.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 01:44:54 PM »

No. As the greatest country on earth, we must not conform to the ways of lesser countries. The metric system has too much order to it anyways.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 02:41:41 PM »

Excuse me? From the day I was born, I was destined for success. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and a prominent actuary, both of British decent. From the moment that the curtains were raised, I was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because I had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically the school for gifted children in Santa Barbara. I not only reached my parent's expectations, but I passed the with flying colors. I had raw talent. I was better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this website. And now where am I? At Caltech, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17.

Get this through your head: I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another comment, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me. Know your place. Never, ever use me in your posts again.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2017, 04:18:23 PM »

So I missed a meme? Eh, it happens to the best of us. Tongue
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2017, 03:59:36 PM »

Can't wait for the reality TV show where young models can audition to be Trump's new wife. The finale could be a televised wedding in the white house where trump gets to pick between the two finalists.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2017, 02:57:43 PM »

We should just sell off all the National Parks since they dont feature emo* dance clubs. Maybe keep the Statue of Liberty because you can see her giant feet.

*I don't care whatever the Hell genre BRTD music is actually called.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2017, 10:17:58 PM »

You shouldn't be "completely devoted" to or have "complete faith" in ANY politician's judgement ... like seriously, that's ed up.

Uh, no? That's perfectly fine...but not for Trump. Not at all. But for Barack Obama, that's how I was for almost 10 years, and for Bernie Sanders, that's how I am now.

What's wrong with that? That's how I feel about Gavin Newsom.

Thanks for directly posting in the thread! Grin

He's dreamy though. I don't even know his political positions.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2018, 12:55:07 PM »

Context:

Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2018, 12:46:04 PM »

June 19 2018 I announce I am leaving the Republican Party and becoming an Independent.

June 20 2018 President Trump reverses himself and signs an executive order to keep families together.

Coincidence?

Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2019, 04:41:50 PM »

The episode of the show I saw pissed me off because the plot was Dora lost her teddy bear and was trying to find it, and learned from the map her teddy bear was on an island on a lake. And Dora had never been to this island before. SO HOW THE F[INKS] DID HER TEDDY BEAR GET THERE? It's a stupid show with an obvious plot hole and makes no sense.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies