Does the Jesus Christ Party have an effective monopoly over Atlasian politics? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 01:07:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Does the Jesus Christ Party have an effective monopoly over Atlasian politics? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: See above.
Yea

Nay

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 28

Author Topic: Does the Jesus Christ Party have an effective monopoly over Atlasian politics?  (Read 20250 times)
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« on: December 10, 2009, 01:24:35 AM »

It would be amusing if everyone in 2004 could view this thread with magical future-seeing goggles.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 01:47:41 AM »

Sure, I don't deny this. But you have compounded the problem by automatically labeling all right-leaning newcomers to the game 'zombies'. PiT never invited me; I came.

Yeah, I invited you! Grin
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 03:34:21 AM »

And you indict the whole Atlasian left for not joining the JCP in the summer of 2008? Let me explain something to you.

Imagine that, during the period in which the Southeast was an RPP fief, the regional Senate seat fell vacant. Consequently, AHDuke99 appointed an utter zombie, who never posted outside Atlasia and never posted in Atlasia, except to vote however Fluffy was voting. Then, suppose that a conservative-libertarian candidate decided to run for Senate, but did not join the RPP because he disliked this practice and disapproved of zombies. Suppose that the zombie Senator won, and proceeded to spend 4 more months doing nothing.

That is what the JCP did. The RPP would never at its peak have dreamed of doing that. It got to the point where one Senator-elect resigned immediately after being elected on the grounds that she would be a horrible Senator. And you blame us for this?

Hahaha. Now that's what I call revisionist history.

Perhaps those are your views now, Xahar, but they were not in 2008. May I remind everyone of Cookies & Milk? You engaged in the exact same tactics as the JCP, Xahar.

You're just mad because you lost. You're a poor sport. This happened nearly two years ago. You need to grow up and get over it. Seriously.

The JCP no longer engages in Friz-like tactics. I lead by example, I feel no need to make some lame apology. You only "changed" when you were caught red-handed hacking someone's account (a crime for which you should have been banned from this website permanately).

I know you're just going to gloss over all of my main points, Xahar. You always do. Because you know I'm right. Go ahead and keep crying like a baby. That's all you know how to do.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2009, 03:40:59 AM »

*gloss gloss gloss*

There's a rather interesting disconnect between what you say and what Marokai says you think.

In the spirit of Einzige...

Concession accepted.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies